Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Kush vs. Purple Haze

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

Poll: Kush Vs. Purple Haze (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Kush Vs. Purple Haze

1. Kush - all the way baby (31 votes [28.18%])

Percentage of vote: 28.18%

2. Purple Haze - the only girl for me (49 votes [44.55%])

Percentage of vote: 44.55%

3. I can't afford it. (30 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote

Quickbeam

Quickbeam

• Registered Upgraded
  • 187 posts
What do you guys think? What is better? Kush or Purple Haze?

Similar Topics: Kush vs. Purple Haze     x

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts
Lemme know where you're getting the real purple haze...

as far as i know it doesn't exist anymore..

skittles

skittles

Good to be alive and free

• Old School
  • 4,231 posts
Cant afford it but "purple haze" is the only stuff around so im picking up some tomorow

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts

Cant afford it but "purple haze" is the only stuff around so im picking up some tomorow

Hehe, be sure to inform your dealer its not hte real purple haze :D

jpotter420

jpotter420

grassroots

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

Lemme know where you're getting the real purple haze...

as far as i know it doesn't exist anymore..

omg dude, do u live an a area where everyone is shwag and middies ? purple haze very much still alive today, matter of fact i had some about 2 weeks ago. u can also buy purple haze seeds off GC and grow some. "it doesnt exist anymore"... u think purple haze is some kind of dinosaur or rare animal wth.

i mean i dont mean to sound like a jackass but dont reply something like that ever again

Evil3lf

Evil3lf

Listen To Slayer

• Old School
  • 980 posts

omg dude, do u live an a area where everyone is shwag and middies ? purple haze very much still alive today, matter of fact i had some about 2 weeks ago. u can also buy purple haze seeds off GC and grow some. "it doesnt exist anymore"... u think purple haze is some kind of dinosaur or rare animal wth.

i mean i dont mean to sound like a jackass but dont reply something like that ever again

Link me to the seeds, I don't see them anywhere.

Oh, and you should really not be a jack-ass to people that have been here longer than you. Especially when they are right.

jpotter420

jpotter420

grassroots

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

Link me to the seeds, I don't see them anywhere.

Oh, and you should really not be a jack-ass to people that have been here longer than you. Especially when they are right.

whoops thought they did but u can go to www.marijuanastrains.com they got em and super haze on GC is pretty much purple haze without the purple color

and what makes u think purple haze does not exist anymore either

and just becuz hes got more posts than than i do ur critisizing me, i mean im really never home so im not on the computer typing away on GC all day. and again like i posted earlier i did not totally mean to be a jack ass ....

Evil3lf

Evil3lf

Listen To Slayer

• Old School
  • 980 posts
If you're trying to say that purple haze is named that because of the color, then the 'purple haze' on that webpage must just be super haze, because it's not purple either, according to your arguments.

jpotter420

jpotter420

grassroots

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts
not all purple haze has to look purple... some haze can be purple and not and yet still have the same potentcy and after effects. and u still havent answered my question... what makes u think purple haze is not around anymore ? give me some proof

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts

whoops thought they did but u can go to www.marijuanastrains.com they got em and super haze on GC is pretty much purple haze without the purple color

and what makes u think purple haze does not exist anymore either

and just becuz hes got more posts than than i do ur critisizing me, i mean im really never home so im not on the computer typing away on GC all day. and again like i posted earlier i did not totally mean to be a jack ass ....

You guys are all clueless, and posting like you know everything, the REAL purple haze does not exist anymore, plain and simple, I Was trying not to be an ass, but am now forced to, because of cluesless dumbasses like jpotter, you'll notice at marijuanastrains.com , one of the biggest joke sites for seeds on the net, even if you click on "Purple Haze" what comes up is not purple haze seeds, but rather "Purple Marijuana Strains" , I never doubted there were purple strains in existance, for example blackberry, blueberry, etc... yet regardless, the True Original Purple Haze, is no longer with us, so before you make a complete ass out of yourself, you clueless fuck, why not learn the facts?

And as for proof? Lol do you see any purple haze seeds anywhere, hear anyone talk about growin purple haze or having purple haze clones? Oh that's right, you don't know what clones are, or know anyone who grows... oh my bad dumbass... :smoking:

ihavedimensia

ihavedimensia

stoned fly

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
kush. ;)

jpotter420

jpotter420

grassroots

• Registered Upgraded
  • 203 posts

You guys are all clueless, and posting like you know everything, the REAL purple haze does not exist anymore, plain and simple, I Was trying not to be an ass, but am now forced to, because of cluesless dumbasses like jpotter, you'll notice at marijuanastrains.com , one of the biggest joke sites for seeds on the net, even if you click on "Purple Haze" what comes up is not purple haze seeds, but rather "Purple Marijuana Strains" , I never doubted there were purple strains in existance, for example blackberry, blueberry, etc... yet regardless, the True Original Purple Haze, is no longer with us, so before you make a complete ass out of yourself, you clueless fuck, why not learn the facts?

And as for proof? Lol do you see any purple haze seeds anywhere, hear anyone talk about growin purple haze or having purple haze clones? Oh that's right, you don't know what clones are, or know anyone who grows... oh my bad dumbass... :smoking:

alright if u say im a clueless little fuck tell what the fuck makes u think that purple haze is still not fucking alive ... god please fuckin tell me. both of u have not even given me any proof of this. if u look up purple haze on the search button... u see many threads of ppl saying they got purple haze and i dont mean a mere 1 or 2 but handful. ive had purple haze before and many other ppl on GC have too. ppl would not bullshit about this either especially if there are many threads of it.

what the fuck makes u think it does not exist, give me some proof on it

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts
The original Purple Haze doesn't exist anymore. As I mentioned, there are no seeds available for purchase anywhere, no one has clones available, there could be some old hippy sitting on some purple haze seeds that no one knows about, but to the general people, purple haze is dead, and I don't need to prove it to some idiot like you, you're not smart enough to realize most dealers don't know 2 shits about what they're selling and will be quick to label any plant thats purple, purple haze, just so they can sell it quicker, just because someone on GC claims to have smoked Purple haze, don't mean shit... yet you continue this argument like a blind person trying to tell me the sun is really green... I'm done with this discussion now, as said there ARE purple strains out there, blackberry and blueberry being two known purple strains, but the REAL purple haze from the 70's is no longer around.

Evil3lf

Evil3lf

Listen To Slayer

• Old School
  • 980 posts
Jpotter, you're an idiot. As was said before, the original PHaze is dead, and anyone saying they have had it recently was lied to when they bought it.

Posted Image

gotKrypto

gotKrypto

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
yeah i've been smoked out with a few different strains called by the owners to be purple haze, but it's ranged from stuff that's like pure white on the outside of the buds with purple hairs to stuff that's brown/green-ish/purple and just sticky wet with pure thc. but from what i've read before, i'm sure it was all bs. just good ass bud. (for example a lot of site say that growing temp, method, etc can affect color as well)

idontexhale

idontexhale

• Registered Upgraded
  • 148 posts
i know this thread is a day old but i have to say something. First off would imagine most growers dont get their seed "online"(not a 100% sure but it would be commonsence that they dont) second unless youv met ever single dealer AND grower in the world you cant legitamently say its dead because you really dont know so before calling someone a dumb ass you need to look at alll the facts.

GarlandGreene

GarlandGreene

Fly Fatass, Fly!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 377 posts
Okay lets see if we cxan get som information out here. Perhaps Purple haze is Dead Perhaps its Not the fact of the matter is that even if it still around it is inbread and cross bread that it either doesnot have the original potency or a greater potency. The potency of pot has increased since the 60's. That is a FACT. The reason the purple strains get purple is because of the temperature (or genetics) but mainly temp. If the night temp falls to a colder temp like in high 60's the color will change to purple FACT (read High Times). Also some strains have becaome extinct. If you research Refferman seeds you will see that he has some old school genetics that were thought to be dead but are still kickin slightly. In closing Purple Haze of today is not yeaster years Purple Haze.

Evil3lf

Evil3lf

Listen To Slayer

• Old School
  • 980 posts

The potency of pot has increased since the 60's. That is a FACT.

That is a LIE. You might want to send a thank you letter to the DEA for brainwashing you.

Splifster

Splifster

Pot Infatuee

• Old School
  • 1,277 posts
Alot of growers do buy their seeds from seedbanks, alot don't, but not every one who grows has access to clones or other growers, :smoke: ... the real Purple Haze is dead.

brendan

brendan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 514 posts
You guys all need to stop raggin on Splifster and grow up, if you all did your own research you would clearly see that the original purple haze from way back when is in fact dead. Maybe you got a hold of some dank purple weed but it sure as hell isn't the original Purple Haze.
The existance of this "Purple Haze" from the 60s is debated by many. It is thought that this was never a real strain and Jimi was simply refering to a specific label of LSD.
Once again, do your own damn research before you go calling someone names.