• Jan 27 2010 09:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• canofthebis
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 340 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:06 PM

Hey everyone,

i got a few swollen glands in my groin area, its usually nothing bad, but it can be serious so im going to get it checked out saturday. I may have a biopsy ( local anesthetic, lymph node out, 4cm cut or so )

so my questions are.

1. Can bud affect my operation or anesthetic in any way at all?

2. Does bud thin your blood?

thanks for help
Replies (5)

• Banned

• Bonkers420
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 681 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:08 PM

I smoked after surgery in which I had local anesthesia(sp?) to remove a benign tumor from my torso/lumbar region. All I can say is they gave me a shot of fentanyl and I was feeling great you know, really goofy. Anyway, that night after my surgery I went to my friends house and smoked a blunt. 3/4 of the way through I started to get this really dizzy/queasy feeling and I needed to lay down. It almost felt like I was going to faint. What i am trying to say is that smoking weed can bring back/intensify other meds they might have given you for the pain. It can be fun and overwhelming at the same time... I wouldn't drink too much alcohol though.

• I love mids.

• 420cannabis420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

Bonkers hit the nail on the head!

I wouldnt smoke some weed before your surgery, its not worth waking up in the middle of your surgery, even though I highly doubt this would happen. Just wait until you come back home and light up and pass out. This will probably be the best sleep of your life.

• canofthebis
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 340 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:40 PM

thanks guys, however, im not looking on smoking on the day of the surgery, im just thinking about the night before, what you guys think?

thanks

• canofthebis
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 340 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:21 PM

bump, help plz

• Livin the high life.

• PipPip
  • Southern Smoke.
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 January 2010 - 11:28 PM

im no doctor but you should be fine to smoke the night before.
i've doen this twice.

once i broken my hand and i had to get pins and screws n shit in my hand and i smoked the night before and the morning of the surgery. i was put asleep for the surgery. it didnt affect me in any negitive way.

and i broke my elbow once and neede pins in there and i smoked the night before the sugery and no negitive affects.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved