Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed quality in brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by theinTIMidator, Jan 26, 2010.

1. I got some dank kush should I make brownies with it or would it be a waste? I can get some middies instead if that would be better.

2. depends on how much kush you got. you dont have to put that much in the mix if its dank.

3. yeah ppl worry to much about what bud goes into the brownies. jus ask ur self how much THC u want and cook accordingly. Crap bud is normaly used jus cuz no one likes to smoke it. But if u got the KUSH it'll make sum fire ass brownies. Goodluck Bra. . .and enjoy.

4. I was just about to post a similar question... if it's a question of pure *amount* of THC, wouldn't lower grade bud be more cost efficient? Obviously taste won't be quite as good, but an ounce of mersh vs a quarter of dank for the same price... im assuming theres more thc in that ounce of mersh, no?