any gay stoners out there

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bkdub, Jan 24, 2010.

1. I dunno what im doin still postin in here lol... BUT.. i dont see how a dude can be gay. Everything i see about guys disgusts me.. and women are just to damn beautiful to pass up.

Dudes got a hairy ass.. a hairy face.. a hairy everything pretty much..

A dick.. and hell i dont even like the way my dick looks.. shits nasty lookin..

It cant feel good to get fucked in the ass... right? maybe im wrong.. but if you like that kinda stuff you might get some weird sexual excitement outta it.. hell i dunno.. im just a straight dude tryin to figure this stuff out..

So you guys have no sexual attraction towards women huh? But really think dudes are attractive?

Im stumped...

Still not hatin.. aha.. who am i to tell someone how to live? But still, i dont get it.

2. The prostate is up there, and I guess dicks touching it feels good to some people? :confused:

I don't know dude, i'm in the same boat as you. I don't know how you can look at another male and say, "wow, he's hot".

3. Ive smoked with a gay guy a few times who is a friend of a friend. Hes cool. I wouldnt have even known hes gay really... And he doesnt care if you say fag. or shit like that which is a plus because that can be awkward when something like that slips. :eek:

And I dont care if people are gay.... I just cant stand the gay guys who want to be girls. Sorry but that just pisses me off and annoys the shit out of me. Oh My Goshhhhh, lets go shopping!
    STFU...

That is all.

4. Straight guys always sayings "we don't get it." No one expects you to :rolleyes:. I'm sure gay guys are just as perplexed by a vagina.

5. I kno im out numbered here.. but y do yall always come off as snobby bitches?

i was askin a question

6. Do you ever ask women why they are attracted to men?

7. no they dont ask why woman are attracted to men. same reason men are attracted to women (really). Hormones and such. The way of life? Genetics?

8. I have actually..

i dont see how any gender is attracted to males..

9. how are you attracted to females? you'd get the same answer if you were to ask a gay man why hes attracted to men. Its who you are as a person, not a choice. people commonly mistake that its a choice to be gay, maybe it is for some people, but its who you were born as.

10. aks a female why do they like males...I would think thats the same reason why gays like guys. idk

11. im straight and vaginas arent really my thing, i wont touch my mouth to them

12. Haha. This reminds me of a Curb Your Enthusiasm:

Larry: [Women] can't just have sex with any man, they have to really love the man to get involved with their--with their penis, with their grotesque--with their grotesque penis.

13. #53 kapn0batai, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2010
    Gay. Female stoner.
    mmm stonergirls <3

used not really subscribe to a sexual orientation cause I still find SOME guys attractive but dont really seem myself getting emotionally involved with a guy any more, none the less physically, plus experience shows most of them dont know what they are doing down there :p

14. sigh. The only way to put it feels as natural to a gay/bi person to be that way as it feels for you to be straight. it's not a decision, not a "oh, i think i'll date a guy this time". it's not even a thought. i am 'bi', but, i dont like the label because, i will love who i love and fuck who i want to fuck, man, woman, alien, whatever. :hello:

15. :hello:hear hear'

16. i have like two gay friends who smoke. they use a lot of other drugs too. AND im a girl.. a straight girl.

17. #57 JuicyGoose, Feb 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2010

Hmmmmm, I'm a girl and I'm bisexual.

If you're gay then you know a little something about people judging you right, bkdub? Why would you go around doing the same thing?

And Tee8shSee, I agree. I am definitely more attracted to women, but i dig men's personalities more. Some things about dudes are just fucking gross.

18. gay girl right here (and my fiancée is one too obviously)! And I've met another gay girl from Britain who is a major stoner but I haven't smoked with her yet. So I personally know 3!

19. Well just about every party i go to. I'd say about 40% of the girls end up hooking up with each other and claim that there bi-sexual. Maybe some of these girls are "bi" but surely not all of them. It seems like a trend now to say that your bi sexual.

20. It's not a trend, it's a bunch of insecure 17 year old girls who make out with each other for attention from guys, once said attention is recieved they say they're bi to extend the "fame".

I dig chicks. I always have and always will, even if the last lesbian relationship i had was pretty fucking fucked up.