any gay stoners out there

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bkdub, Jan 24, 2010.

1. #541 RecStoner, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    Is anyone from the North Chicago Area and wanna chill? HMU.

2. #542 Zera, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    How long have you been in this site?

You know this thread gets made at least once a month, right?

And hi. I'm queer and female. Bi technically, but I'm gayer than I am straight.

EDIT: just realized this is an old thread revived, not a new iteration.

3. My parents love the fact that I'm gay, are know that my sisters smokes and gives her a hard time... I'm the golden child

"A Princess and a Spartan trapped in the same body"
    --
    How my brother in the marines describes me

4. I'm a gay stoner, a chick tho.

Single, cute Italian fem chick from So Cal. Holla!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Butch dyke here!
    Raises hand

6. I guess TECHNICALLY I'm bi, but gender is one of the few traits that I DON'T set ridiculous standards for. xD Hair color/length, eye color, skin color (I'm really sorry if that offends anyone, but I don't see preferring certain skin colors any different than preferring certain eye colors! Dx), height, etc. That said, I thought I'd always stick with chicks, but apparently guys who fit my standards actually DO exist. xD And I'm quite female.

7. Currently engaged to my Cali babe <3
    I love my lady!

8. I'm a gay stoner. Hmu in Atlanta

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJY_UrPklf8

10. [quote name="TokinTucker101" post="6857688" timestamp="1267137719"]RIGHT HERE! been smoking every day for the past two years. i dont act gay, when people first meet me they would never think im gay. im a senior and being a gay stoner has also proven to a lot of people at my school that not all gay men are the stereotypical girly boy, i used to be bullied, harrassed, ect. but ever since i got into smoking and psychedelics, ive made TONS of new friends, guys and girls and now almost all kids respect me for who i am at my school, i havnt been harrassed for over a year about it. :) it honestly also helped me have confidence in myself as a person. so im happy to say that weed has changed my life for the better, no joke. im a better person, happier person, more involved with friends/family, ect.[/
    quote]

Congrats man on not being a "girly gay guy" the gays come in all shapes sizes, colours, and gender expressions. I think people are starting to catch on. Stereotypes seek to caricatures of people, but people are always more complex than they appear.

As a girly gay guy ( stereotypical for sure) I think that the disdain certain gay guys and straight guys feel for feme guys has something to do with misogyny.

I think the real reason why it's the most dreaded thing, is because people hate women and things that are associated with them

Just a thought

"A Princess and a Spartan trapped in the same body"
    --
    How my brother in the marines describes me

11. Im a trans pothead ^.^ ohio sucks. Not very much high here at all. Haha.
    I need to get out and date. Just intimidating to me, as my type is big strong guys. They give the best snuggles. Haha.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. *raises hand*
    Gay pot head.

13. I'm not gay but my sphincter is....