Advanced Nutrients Discussion

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Manager, Jan 22, 2010.

1. i'm sure it will . the bud candy should help in different ways but if you just want to boost the growth more instead of flavor carbo load is the better choice than the candy. i would substitute the final phase for overdrive aswell.

2. final phase and overdrive are not the same thing, final phase is a cleansing agent that helps flush your plant the last week, overdrive is to be used 2-3 weeks before harvest and it supposed to give a few extra days of flowering to let the weight pack on

3. ok well then id have to say ill just add the overdrive cause i want final phase to clean the nutes out reallly well for that nice smoke and not the hacking lung affect

4. yeah if money is no issue . i woud use water but thats just me pinching pennies. i am using carbo load , open sesame (free sample), big bud and overdrive myself and i wil just flush with water in the last weeks . sorry if there was confusion on my post about the overdrive.

5. same ship, convertible 400w in dwc, Im going to use big bud, bud candy and final phase but with the 2 part connisseour. All that when I switch my lights to 12/12. For veg I use the GH 3 part for simplicty and it does the job.

And ya, I hear great things about all 3 additives! in this case "less is more"
    with additives and in my case the 2 part.

6. Hello hello lovely people of the interweb.

I just got off the phone with advanced nutrients technical support, and they have completely changed there products for a longer shelf life.
    The customer service rep says it has a minimum of 24 months. And the sensiszyme is even longer

sorry about the caps. They wont turn off
    have an amazing day.;)

7. #67 Iammelchior, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2015
    Dead Thread! Hey to all you AN users out there!(idk if any of you are even still active)
    I'm growing currently indoor under LED's in coco/perlite in smartpots and lovin it!
    I'm also using the "Grandmaster"(lol) Advanced lineup and let me tell you what, if it is snake oil, I LOVE snake oil!
    I couldn't be happier with my nutes, I was using fox farm when I started to grow in soil outdoors, but I had problems with calcium and magnesium defiencies. So I decided I will keep my soil grows outside and my coco grows inside, btw for soil now I'm using subcools super soil recipe, you only add water until harvest.
    Anyways I guess what I was hoping for was to see how you guys have been liking AN over the past couple years or if you have switched lineups or whatever, interested in any input that anyone has to offer!
    Peace out blades!