Stoner dimensions

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Mr Skinner, Jan 25, 2005.

?

Could this be possible?

1. *

Yes

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. C'mon, you're just takin' a piss here

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. As far as I know it was just called Horizon - Parallel Universes

2. wow yeah it's possibly, that's why optimism is so essential for life.

3. Haha I think it's more like you left the place high, it crept into your mind you may have left the stove on since the last thing you wanna do is be the guy who got high and burned down your house/apt complex

Bouncing between dimensions seems cooler though.... 

4. Apparently day ja vu (dont know how to spell) is when your double in another universe has done something/ been somewhere already and thats why it felt like you done something/been somewhere before

Schroedinger actually kind of "proved" that this is the case... Quantum mechanics essentially says this is a fact of reality.

6. #26 propianotuner, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    Could it be true? Yes. However, in spite of all of the theorizing on this subject, there is absolutely no empirical evidence to suggest this, and to assume that is so would be to invite needless complication.

7. I've wondered if we've all died already but chose to not observe that timeline so we never did...I think i could be in a slightly different timeline because when i was younger I saw this crappy movie on fox one saturday afternoon when they play all that old shit and about a yea later I see the same exact movie come out in theatres and everyones talking about how good it is (no i dont remember the name just that it was based on a black family)..well i remembered everything they were talking about and it made me think it must be a remake or something but I checked online and it said it had just came out

I also never knew about the multiverse or string theory but came up with the general concept while trippin before and was freaked when i found out smart people already thought of it...I also saw what i later found out was the akashic records or the "mind of god" before I knew it existed

8. Actually... deja vu is recognizing something unfamiliar as being familiar.... and is the major symptom of a simple partial seizure... originating in ones temporal lobe... a tiny bit of spike wave activity.... deja vu and it's opposite jamas (sp?) Vu ... finding that which should be familiar to be unfamiliar... these may be any number of things..on top of this bit of a misfire...as the science which defines them claims no knowledge of cause in many cases... only what their machines can read... not claiming you are wrong...
    Just pointing to what humans have figured out...

I can tell you it is or can be very much like being touched by other places...
    I don't know that i would label them dimensions ....
    Tho even the air there is different...
    The language is something felt more than heard...

i know what what deja vu is and why it happens but i just said what i heard about deja vu that kind of relates to the thread

10. Neo can answer this......He is the ONE!

I disagree that it is so simple. From my personal experience, I've been remembering my dreams more and more recently, and I actually had something happen that had happened to me in a dream before. Pretty crazy.

12. No this is kinda dumb for a whole dimension to be centered about whether or not your stove is turned on or off. In this dimension you've encountered these thoughts, and just so happened to turn your stove off. End of story and /thread for me at least