post your strange, abstract thoughts here

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by sebastian, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Depth only exists because of perspective. Change is the only motivation. We are one in a billion and a billion in one, try to be everyone you are. Every time you lie, you are creating an alternative truth for the person you lie too. The difference between right and wrong is determined purely by society. Weed is good.

2. can shrek play golf?

3. Inception is real in a sense

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I think of religion often. Especially when I'm stoned, so here are my thoughts. Religion in my opinion is bull shit. I get riled up when someone tells me that people are going to burn in hell if they don't follow their religion or believe in the god they believe in. Think about how many religions there are in the entire world and all of the devoted, faithful followers that would die for their god and their religion. All of them believe that they are going to a place of eternal peace when they die and that there is punishment if you don't believe. Don't get me wrong here I do believe in an afterlife, but I despise religion. If there is a God I believe "it" has no religion and that to get to an afterlife all we have to do is love and learn while we are on this earth. I don't believe in a hell or a place of eternal damnation either. Just a peaceful afterlife for all because no matter who you are: rich, poor, attractive, unattractive, smart, stupid, successful or not all humans at some point in their lives have suffered. Some more than others. In fact if there were a hell I believe that life on this earth could be hell for people and for some it is. So why should a loving God damn all who don't follow him to eternal suffering. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

5. One I time I got blazed and started to think deep about life of course lol. But anyway I starters thinking about the people that go to my school and pretty much the majority of people nowadays. Why must people be so fake. Superficial. Heartless. Liars. Why do girls at my univeristy never give any guys who aren't rich. Or white a chance. Why must people have this mindset. Can't we all just appreciate and like everyone? Why must there be politics in everything. Life is too short and precious to not love everyone and just have a good time.

Anyways big rant but those are my thoughts while baked

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #166 Old School Smoker, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    I get high and then trip out on the fact that I got a one in a trillion chance to experience life on Earth in the universe. And how Earth is at the exact distance from the sun to sustain life. Not to hot, not too cold. We are the only planet in the entire universe with life on it (that we know of). That in itself is a 1 in a trillion chance.

I trip out on that shit when I'm high homie.

7. "Just shut up and eat your icecream cone!"....."No! You can never force me!"

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

8. I wonder if I could murder her and get away with it.

9. SWIM snuck quietly into the morgue through the back door. He could smell the stench of rotting flesh. Upon a slab, with toe tag intact, SWIM spied a girl about 10 years old. She was badly burned with 3rd degree burns over 80% of her body. He approached the girl. Then he CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED ear wax and then CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED.

How's that for abstract thoughts?

10. I listen to the air planes at the airport spool the turbines and launch. Throwing sonic booms that bounce and echo around. Sounds like gods are having a conversation

11. Maths is the literacy of the world, everything has something to do with maths, from quantum physics to music producing to profession sports. Mathematics has built the world, it is the cornerstone of human existence.

12. nah thats just creepy dude...

13. China converts it's currency to gold rendering the dollar worthless bringing an end to the western empire.

14. Getting out of bed every morning is debatably the hardest thing I do. 

Drugs may let you see more of the world, but the people are what make it worthwhile. 

15. Sometimes I feel like, looking through my eyes, how is everyone else them? Doesn't the world literally revolve around me?

the illusion is that you're here, and they're over there

17. When reading pages through history seeing many fucked up wars and acts of genocide and just reeeeeaaaallll brutal shit saying man I hope they get what's coming to those bastards! Then you realize wait...America pulls this shit all the time... I take it back!!!

i lol'd

19. I have 2 men who say they are in love with me. People might think that's nice or a good thing. It's not. It's horrible.

It's a good thing I don't believe in hell. If I did, that's where I'd be headed.