Whats the standard weed prices in Australia?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Bignath, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Finally got a oz for 380, was genuine enough to give the guy extra 20 on tick for next time so i dont have to have so much, thinking ive bought from him a few times, should be right now. But no, sold me what id rather call grass clippings. Mother fucken fucked off.

Not like you can just return the shit, and not worth causing a scene and getting everyone involved in shit.

anyone got vice?

Fuck that, I would of got my cash back.

• Like Like x 2
  3. eh, just dont go back lol

4. $15-$20 gram
    $45-$50 3fa
    $60-$80 Q
    $110-$130 half bag
    $240-$280 bag

5. Adelaide has the best prices.

Though I have only been smoking here for 5 months and I have never got any really good weed. As in my shit has never had crystals on it down here.

I used to live in Sydney but I just don't know anyone in Adelaide so my room mate gets it off some guy he knows.

I'd sacrifice my first born for some decet weed :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. dang thats cheap.

i been getting 31 in the bag o's of late at $350 ea.

various quality. when i used to grow had wicked trichs and shit. of late, im getting mull that looks like it might aswell have been grown like lawn :(

7. Brisbane prices are a tad more expensive. Got a half for $160 a couple of months ago. My mate got 1.5Oz from Nimbin for $350 and I bought a Q from him for like $70ish which is quite cheap around here.

8. Unfortunately Adelaide has way to much shit weed. You gotta find the hardcore smokers to get the good shit.

9. Mate be careful its against the rules. and i dont think anyone can, Maybe they can point you to a local spot to maybe be lucky but even then i believe thats against the rules... so who knows really. too high myself. lol.

10. Really? damn that sucks but fair enough I guess.... Its hard when you dont know the area that well and you dont know anyone :(
    Guess I'll have to setup the tent again and wait 3 months lol

11. Good idea mate :p least you know what your getting then :) ive just started again myself.

Rule #1 check bud before you buy..

13. Yeah. Can't always smoke there... Smelt the goods.

14. Prices in Sydney..
    $20 - 1g (stable)
    $50 - 3g - 3.5g (depending on dealer)
    $90 - $100 7g (Sometimes you can find $70-$80 or if you have a close relationship with the dealer ^^
    $160 - $180 - 14g
    $300 - $400 - 28g

15. No wonder a lot of the good SA weed goes over the boarder with prices like that.

16. Been $350 in perth for years

17. my prices are this in Gold Coast
    $20 - 1.7-2 grams
    $50- 3.5+ grams
    $80 - quater
    $130 - Half O
    $220 -$250 - for an OZ.
    Just picked up an oz of Hindu Kush for $240, love my plug

18. Just got ripped off at nimbin. A lady sold me 1.5 oz goods when I came home measure it find its only 29g . Damn it.

19. go to priceofweed.com and click on the link to Austrailia for your answer. You're welcome.