Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how fast do you go through 7 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jermainel1, Jan 21, 2010.

1. probably 5 - 6 days. Depends on how bad my Fresh Bag Syndrome is on that friday.

2. About a week, week and a half.

3. As fast as I want. If I want it to last I'll make it last.

4. Why joints? I'm sure a bong or even a glass spoon would stretch your stash out.

5. 1-4 weeks.. depending on how often I smoke people out

6. It'd take me a good 2-3 weeks if i smoked every night.

7. If I'm feeling generous and sociable, it'll be gone in a week. If I'm by myself I'll probably stretch it to 10-12 days. If I'm working a lot of extra hours, it tends to last a lot longer.

8. My roommate and I went through a quarter in 8 hours, I just bought my bong so we sat on the couch and just smoked bowls to the face

9. 3 or 4 days if i try and conserve

10. pretty damn fast a week :p or less depends (i pack big bowls though :eek: need to buy a snapper)

11. if i wasnt smokin people out so damn often it would be at least 7-10 days, typically its more like 3-5 days. Normally when i get a fresh pick up I go through it real quick and as it starts getting lower and lower thats when i go into conservation mode. But its near impossible to conserve weed when you smoke blunts like me and my homies do. Once i get my new bong things will be a lot different. Im hopin a quarter of dank will last me up to 2 weeks once im rippin that thing on the daily.

12. i got givin a quarter to sell by this dealer at my school. i smoked it in like a week and a half and he punched me in the face :'[

13. I go through a quarter in 5 days or less. Sucks I know

14. ill be honest, i smoke about a quarter a day

15. It depends if I try to conserve or not, so anywhere from a few days to maybe 2-3 weeks tops

16. Less than a week, anywhere from 4-6 days

17. A quarter will last me about 2 months if I don't smoke with anybody. When I'm by myself I usually only use my vape so I conserve a bunch. I also go to school full time so I only have a chance to vape 1-3 bowls a day on weekdays.

18. Usually last me 3 weeks to a month. I average about 2 bowls a night. Occasionally I won't smoke if I am drinking with my cousin or I'm out with a friend who doesn't smoke.

19. If its dank then i try for a g a day but sometimes the q only last 5 days like this week. Bout to pick up this weeks in an hour or so.