Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how fast do you go through 7 grams

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jermainel1, Jan 21, 2010.

1. 2 days. Thats it. i buy quarters for the weekend. I end up smoking it all by sunday night.

No matter the quality. It will be gone in a few days.

2. coupla' hours, when ya grow ya can blaze 24\7\365:D:smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. by myself it takes a week I weight out to a gram a day. If my best friend is over maybe 12 hours if we are smoking lite.

4. God damn you guys are so lucky, I wish I could be smoking that much. The last time I bout a quarter it lasted at least a month haha.

5. It's a good thing this is in the "apprentice tokers" forum, I usually have an eigth last a month...

6. Quarter of dank will last me 4-7 days.:smoking:

7. I usually just buy in 1/8th quantities, which is $45-55 of pretty much what ever strain I want from my friend who goes to southern californias San Fernando Valley to buy from dispensaries.

Im really only intent on spending that much per month on weed, anymore and its just unnecasary. Its turning into ashes anyways. It doesnt matter if I made $500 in bonuses that month or had sudden unexpected expenses that made me broke, I cant justify spending hundreds of dollars on pot every month.

That being said, I usually make 3.5-4 grams last me upwards of a month. My smoking regiment consists of mostly me just smoking by myself every night once 10pm rolls around. On my days off of work I may smoke a couple times throughout the day. I have a small bubbler I use 95% of the time, as rolling is very unconservative but I like a Joint in celebration of something. I dont even think I would enjoy smoking as much as some of you guys must to go through 7 grams in a few days. I would be stoned all the time and would not enjoy being around people or working or anything I normally do during the day.

8. a quarter for me lasts 4-7 days but i smoke everyday until my stash is gone, then when it is gone its time to pick up again.

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

9. #29 smokinj798, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    2 Weeks is my average. Basically a quad of dank every payday.:smoking:

10. Alittle over a week if its mids. If its dank then i can make it last over 2weeks.

11. a week more or less

12. Depending on the quality, I can ration 7 grams anywhere from one to two weeks.

13. if it was summertime and i was home from colelge and smoking for myself i coul dmake that shit last a month. i smoke almost everyday but mostly at night a few hours before bed when i get home from whatever im doin.

helps me wind down.

i made a quarter last whole smeester last year. got high everytime i wanted to, had a nice nug leftover too.

14. a qtr of dank will last me at least 2 weeks, if i'm being conservative, but still smoking everday. if i'm being super conservatibe i could make it last a month easily (i made 1.5 g's last a week, of smoking everyday). so yea...

15. A quarter of the shit i buy lasts 4-5 days. Im sure if i could afford a quarter of dank i would get 7-8 days.

16. gram a day if im smoking alone

17. The whole night plus W&B.

18. Couple of days

19. Damn, you people smoke shitloads of weed!
    7 grams last me about two months, smoking daily.

20. #40 Vicarious87, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010

7.5g 1/4 oz of some mids, two days and I have to share with two other heads, every time XD so my sacks dont last for shit, I see my guy every other day XD

Been wanting to just buy a Q/p and call it a week, but my funds wont allow me to splurge at any one given point in time as of now lol.

I buy at lesat $400 a month in herb, it used to be more when i had a good payin job, damn recession....

P.s- I hate you all! (not really =p) you people that cry about low tolerance! lol my tolerance is throught the roof and i have to smoke at least 8 joints a day, one every hour or every other hour, everyday, except for re-up day for either me or my guy, or when i'm really flat broke...I go without for a day or two, longest I been w/o herb was 5 days and that felt like hell, and before that 3 mo of sobriety (HELL!)