Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest place you've toked...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChamberChamber, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Smoked in my bathroom like 2 weeks ago..
    It was only 11 pm and no one was asleep yet..
    It was a re-up give me a break. Haha

2. in d classroom during physics

3. Outside my school doors in between classes. I wasn't sketchin but my friend who held the door held it so everyone could see. I just used my one hitter though so it looked like a cig :smoking:

4. at a max station in broad day light...max station=train station basically

5. Haha I like the sig MS
    Before I graduated to being a seasoned toker, in the bathroom of a health club.
    Terrible decision in retrospect but it's not a bad story lol

6. Me and some friends actually lit up two joints at the parking lot while walking to the mall. It was late and not a lot of people were out. It was pretty straight.

7. underneath the overhang outside Kelly Quad's Food Place at SBU. Mad people coming and going and were just blazin bowls by the main entrance as cops drive by. I mostly just get that "fuck it" attitude when i'm high

8. Walking around my school block with 3 other friends while hiting 2 jays during home comeing while there were at least 10 feds circling around the block we were on because of the game. yea that was the sketchiest place for me.

9. Sketchiest place would have to be on the roof of an apartment building. One time, the landlord came up and caught us. He didn't call the cops though, but I never go up there again. Another sketchy but good place was a vacant apartment building. However, that place got compromised because the landlord found out people were chilling in there.

10. The bathroom in a very strict high school over 4 years ago.

11. I have a two mile bike path thats in my town and several years ago a war veteran hung himself back in the woods and the rope is still hanging... i smoked a bong in those woods by myself at dusk:bongin:SKETCHY

12. Park in the city Greenville with a friend, but it was late and not many peeps around so it was cool!
    Really, no one will notice much unless you make it obvious, so just be chill about it. ;)

13. if not for the back stairwell at school (back when i was in highschool)

id say....

the open house sheds/shacks infront of home depot in the parking lot (the ones they have outside on display)

me and some homies used to also sit in the car in the parking garage during class at our college and blaze, mind you there were multiple security gaurds on partol at all times..

14. Me and a friend smoked in the bathroom at my pool while they were doing construciton around it. We somehow snuck in and pulled some waterfalls but then we realized they were doing work right outside the bahroom. At the perfect time we climbed out the window, ran to side of the bathroom, waited, hopped the fence, and escaped. It was fucking bad ass at the time.

15. I remember sneaking onto the roof of Norwich city council chambers, Norfolk UK where me and a few mates blazed up and admired the view.
    The council share a building with the city police force so they were under us at the time also.
    Don;t think I can beat that, perhaps the time we climbed an electricity pylon...
    Sketchy enough for ya?.

16. the other day a couple of my friends and i went to a concert and ill try to make a character drawing lol:
    v stairs v
    |_______|
    |_______|we toked here
    |_______| ___________
    | smoking area/rear entrance
    |___________________ to the club

and then a few minutes before that we were smoking on a small flight of stairs down along the building with a door at the top...a guy came out of the door just watching us hit the joint and we never knew and hes like "thats illegal" and we just got up and ran back into the club
    sketccchy

17. Dog park bathroom in Cali,Just copped a Gram of sum Grandaddy and skated down to the dog park,I was 17 at the time and couldnt buy blunts so I smoked out of a shitty water bottle/bowl lol.Anyway right when I was about to finish toking,someone knocked on the stall door in the bathroom asking if I was almost done.I packed up my shit and went to walk out and was greeted buy 3 police officers:cry:

18. The parking lot of the public library...which is right across the street from the police department. Went pretty much like :bongin::metal::bolt:

19. the 401 you say...you live in southern ontario? where about?

20. the bathroom of a Best Buy on boxing day