Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest place you've toked...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChamberChamber, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Hot-boxing the schools poly-tunnel last day of school haha......*sigh* best and worst of times they were
     [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Toked some GDP in some random dudes sideyard on my visit to binhamton ny that felt kinda paranoid but I was super highed up felt great later. 

I once hit bowl while taking a shit at the laundromat lmao

3. As a kid, probably in cars in parking lots outside of shows or Denny's. As an adult there's really no place I'd consider sketchy. I walk down a major road with a joint. One time I stopped to watch some kind of police thing happening down the street and had a good conversation with a girl from Nepal. I've smoke standing out in the parking lot of a lot of bars in my neighborhood.

4. I can relate all the way, Renaldow.  My buddy Nick and I used to have a few shots of nice tequila at a taco joint and share a spliff up and down the block, heh.

I was taking out the trash the other night and it slipped my mind that I had a j in my lips, and a neighbor from across the street pops out and says "smells good, man."  We ended up having a nice conversation at the curb.

5. in front of the sheriffs dept.

6. In college I tossed so many joints and blunts because I thought I saw a cop. Such a waste.

7. my locker [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Women's restroom at Knotts Berry Farm, during my friends wedding reception

9. in a bush at a amusement park lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Downtown Nashville or my offices parking lot both were/are sketchy places to toke.

11. We smoked in a hotel sauna, smuggled the bong in and just ripped it. Also smoked some wax out of a vape pen in Walmart but that's not too sketchy if ya ask me

12. At night behind a police station in a hippy town multiply times a week.

13. We use to smoke inside of the school in the theater storage room and above the stage that led to the roof..
    On top of buildings,especially on top of BELK when I worked there.. always sketchy but that was half the fun 

14. School field trip to Ottawa, was 16 and a buddy and I walked to the side of the parliament building and smoked a quick bowl. 

Still yet to make it out to a 4/20 event at parliament hill.  Maybe next year.

I love Canada!

15. I wish I was living in Canada

Home grown outdoor for sure

16. In an Waffle House parking lot, we later realized a police station was right across the street.

17. Walking down the street time square NY. Just had to do it

18. Directly across the street from a Police Station. If that isn't dumb enough, I was smoking papers and the people with me were smoking blunts. I should have worn an "Arrest me" t shirt. That would have been equally as stupid. 

19. I've never been anywhere where I was super worried, but here are a few of my favorites:

-while skateboarding down my street in my neighborhood (I live in an upper middle class type of neighborhood, with a swim team and whatnot) with my vape. Some smoke still occurs but it's super easy to conceal.

-behind a dumpster, was my first time smoking and we sat behind it (wasn't very good cover) to smoke, then proceeded to smoke in my car in a pretty full parking lot (it was off to the side though).

-on a beach (which was closed since it was late, probably the most sketch since people were setting up some festival and we could see them but they couldn't see us)

-the woods in my backyard which sits pretty close to the main road

-my room haha, with parents home

-my car while driving..

-school parking lot...

-a balcony overlooking the beach 👌🏼

20. When I was in high school, a bunch of people traveled on a greyhound bus to watch our high school hockey team play in the finals.  I would say on the bus I was on there was ~30 other teenagers, but at the front of the there was maybe 5 moms, with a couple kids.  Everyone else was drinking, and I had no booze, all I had was some joints, so I went to the washroom on the bus, and took a few tokes.  When I came out of the washroom, everybody was looking at me and laughing.  I didn't fool a single person on that bus, the whole bus stunk like weed, lol. 

The only other drug I've every done is a bit of coke here, and there.  Maybe like 1 or 2 times a year on average. The sketchiest place I've ever done that would probably be in an alley, right by the college bar district in my city at 1am.  Peeled out of the bar with a buddy, dipped into an alley, and started doing lines. Super sketchy, as there are cops all around that area, and it's in a friggin' alley.  No idea what I was thinking there.