Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest place you've toked...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChamberChamber, Jan 20, 2010.

1. I smoked wax next to a cop that was a few feet away... I didn't know he was a cop until after I walked by him after I finished smoking. He didn't say a word. 

2. Lol did a week t brake and just finished walking to a head shop that was down town to pick up my first pipe. So I turn the corner and load the bowl. Turn the next corner and do a hit. Not being familiar with the down town area. Any ways after my hit not even 30seconds go by and a cop passes HF. So I keep on going take another hit. And after my third hit the same cop passe me by from the opposite side..... So I'm blazed a bit I figure out the cop shop is not even half a block down the street lol. So I go a side street over take a hit and blew the bowl out. Just about 2 blocks away from home, one block away from knowing the area. Again not a pass by but police sirens coming from behind me. Holy shit I'm to high what am I going to do. I guess it was a cop leaving the station that is then a street over. Finally got home.

In 2yr experience My first sketchie toking experience. About 2hrs ago lol

3. Myself and a friend toked out underneath a set of outdoor stairs at CHURCH!!!! Forgive me Lord Jesus:}~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Graveyard, full moon, almost 2am. More peaceful than sketchy really. Until you walk under the trees and scare the bats.

5. High school bathrooms were somewhat sketch, first girlfriends house was the worst though. Her mom was a cop, her dad was DEA. Can't make that shit up. Smoked in her backyard with her one night while they were both out on patrol, passed out on the floor, then they came home... and I jet out the back door and hopped the fence as they were walking through the front.
    Looking back, don't know what I was thinking. Actually, I know exactly what I was thinking!

6. In the bathroom at a national guard armoury

7. adjacent from a police station down an alley.

8. Elementary school playground
    Middle school bus loop
    Woods next to my workplace
    Hotboxing a car in a Main event parking lot
    Hotboxing a car in a Laser Quest parking lot
    Drainage ditch by a soccer field
    My closet (repeatedly)
    Right by my window in my rather ritzy neighborhood surrounded by nosey neighbors..
    Never got caught though :smoke:

9. One time my friends and I went into an abandoned apartment to smoke. It was cool at first but the people came and fuck I'm glad I got out of there.

🌜🌛

10. Right outside a fucking greasy braffel in an alley downtown. Not even joking😂

11. High school basement..

12. Abandoned trashed club with a sleeping bag or two laying around.

The sketchiest part was the walk in cooler in the kitchen though.

13. #4133 Deleted member 646086, Mar 12, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
    Probably out in broad daylight on my university campus by the library building. Would literally just walk up to the corner, kneel and smoke the bong outta my friend's bag.

14. #4134 foxforcefive, Mar 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2015
    Anywhere public late at night. In college we sometimes smoked in city parks late at night, and that can be sketchy because a cop could come out of nowhere - also, every now and then you cross paths with people who probably have knives on them, hardcore drug addicts and drug dealers, prostitutes, and other people that don't exactly allow for a "relaxed" environment.

15. In my closet while my dad was downstairs
    I didnt get caight
    *caught

16. I smoked inside the mall with a pipe.

17. Walking around campus when I was in college...mid day when it's the busiest on campus lol zero fucks were given

18. Hot boxed a BART train in SF after a rave on New Years.

19. Skating down the street in a unfamiliar town smoking a J, riight past the sheriff station, stared slapping asphalt hard lmfao

20. South side San Antonio at a Curandero house ..or the Alamo