Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest place you've toked...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChamberChamber, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune

2. #4102 SteamRolled, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    Outside of my dorm at the top of this hill that had a picnic table and 2 trees, it was awesome we called it "The Chill Hill" but back to the story. I burned a couple up there blending in with the hipsters that smoked hookah and other tobacco products. One day a bicycle cop comes up looking around. I swallowed the cottie(lmao) so the lady had nothing to confiscate even though some people had bud in their hookahs. She left and after that I went to chill with some friends in the suites. We came back to the Hill like 3 hours later and we saw a cop walking around the hill with his flashlight pointing at the ground evidently looking for roaches and residue we laughed from the distance and he pointed the flashlight over at us like we were supposed to be scared. The next year they got rid of the picnic table at the top of the hill and made NKU a smoke free school. Good ole days 💨💨💨

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. In my room in my house.

Im hardcore.

4. Met with a new connect two years ago he lit a blunt in front of the gas station I met him at and he asked me to smoke it with him before I bought anything. It was super uncomfortable since we were in a shitty part of town where police could have pulled up any second.
    Met with a new connect two years ago he lit a blunt in front of the gas station I met him at and he asked me to smoke it with him before I bought anything. It was super uncomfortable since we were in a shitty part of town where police could have pulled up any second.

5. Me and my buddy were just chilling one night blowing loud amd shit like always amd we needed to make a run to walmart and its probably like 10:30 on a tuesday amd as were walking threw the store and nobodys around us becuase wal mart on a tuesday night but amyways this crazy mother fucker whips a joint outa his pocket and sparks it right in the sporting goods department 😂😂😂😂 at forst i wa slime nigga what the fuck are u doing and he just looked around and passed it to me and i just said fuck it and ripped it. Hahaha anyways we each rip it like one more time and haul outa the store and dont even by the space heater we were planning on sooo our garage to smoke in wasnt so damn cold hahahaha

6. On the school bus way back in the day. Also mid-day outside and across the street from the police station in Cle Elum, Wa.

7. In high school I worked for a movie theater as a projectionist. I used to smoke my one hitter upstairs in between movies. Good times.

8. I have hit my sneak a toke damn near everywhere from the state capitol, to inside walmart, and 10 feet away from cops.Mostly just because I can for small thrills

9. One time I was smoking a spliff on the bench on the outskirts of the skatepark and I didnt notice till it was too late, 2 ladys walking with like 30 little kids walk past me when I have this spliff lol they were part of a daycare haha

10. Met this kid, he offered to give me a few dab hits so I was down. We go pick up his homie who had the rig. Get to the first kids apartment and take a few dabs of "reclaimed" and 5 minutes later one of the kids roommates walk in and notices plastic in the reclaimed, turns out he scraped out some of the silicon from the case he had the reclaimed in. I didn't particularly see anything in the dabs I took but c'mon man really! Haha don't think I'm going to hang with those guys anymore not trying to dab that reclaimed shit with silicone in it

11. I once smoked on the Ferris wheel of an amusement park, we had to time our hits so the operator didn't see anything, and the family behind us didn't shut up about a skunk the whole ride. also college classrooms after hours the janitor once caught us, but thankfully was chill and let us go. Highschool bathroom as well.

12. On top of a steep ass mountain (True Story, almost died)

13. Right in front of the doors at a retail store that I was employed at the time. Huge blizzard going on, couldn't see anything further than 2ft, was waiting for my grandpa to pick me up because my car was stuck, so I just chilled right by the doors. 2 cops came out as I was smoking but they didn't see it because of the really bad weather. Got really lucky there lol

14. Back in the old days I had to go to the "hood" part of my town, kinda obvious a white dude on his bike, all the people would be cool as fuck made a few connects that would let me try various strains for them to pick up the best. Sometimes would even walk down the street with a blunt lit, I guess I'd consider that sketchy with how prevalent guns were in the area. Just gotta be cool and don't over step your boundaries. Cheers!

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

15. smoked right on the street of Korean Town in NYC. 

16. Jodye pt 2 ? Anyone heard it?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Apartment complexes, never smoke at those places unless your extremely well hidden/in a very out of the way apartment. Theres always at least one person who's all too happy to snitch you out the the manager/cops because of the smell or them supposedly seeing you. 

18. At work on construction site (someones gotta keep lookout)

19. One time I smoked on the roof of a mall, there was cameras everywhere and the only way down was past a ton of razor wire. An upside was it was REALLY trippy to stare down the window on the roof at all the people going by.

20. I used to work in a plumbing and electrical warehouse. One day a co-worker of mine had some stink in his pocket. With nowhere to go and hours till break, we climbed up to the roof via a ladder and walked along the roof, puffing on this awesome joint. Everythign was fine and dandy until we had to get off the roof. Going down a fire ladder high is not fun.

Another sketchy place was in an old church parking lot. This was done in my younger years. Now, you wouldn't think it, but it looks pretty damned odd to a cop that your in a church parking lot at 8:30 at night on a Thursday...