Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest place you've toked...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChamberChamber, Jan 20, 2010.

1. At work in the kitchen. Took a rip and blew it up into the vent over the deep fryer lol

2. Outside a Denny's parking lot

3. Dude we burn everywhere. We call it PH'n power hittin

4. Definitely at a detention home, I worked at for a little bit

5. Various spots around school.  I started with going out by the bay to smoke but that was kind of a hassle so I got more bold.  I basically smoked on every corner of the small campus, even smoking in populated areas with stealth toking methods  :laughing:

6. Mayo Clinic Hospital rooms in Scottsdale AZ (vaping was just getting going then). Not exactly toking but I had an eye exam the other day and was dabbing the whole time in the dark during the test ;)

7. Airport parking lot surrounded by cameras when I was picking up a friend.

In the middle of a mall parking lot with people walking and driving by.

Shit was sketch, but me and my bud wanted to toke. Lol

Sent from my SCH-R950 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 1979 I was out on the flight line of an airbase in Texas at midnight toking with a lady friend once. Very cool, very serene. We sat right in the middle of where the helicopters landed. This was in San Angelo so west Texas..

9. Fuckin inside the bathroom in high school :)

Sketchiest thing in the world! But it was fun as shit!!!! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Outside around town where theirs a lot of pedestrians I would have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. First time I vaped in my room I was sketched as fuck, but now it's allgood, the sketchiest place must have been behind an equipment shed by the rugby field at my school while an assembly was going on.

12. On the stairs behind the bleachers at a game. Wasn't that sketchy, being that it was peanut butter.

At our track. Wide open space

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I've toked on church grounds many times, but doing it in front of the doors of a church with the nuns house on the opposite side was probably the sketchiest.

14. In this abandoned house around my area. The place was trashed and must have been used as a crack den for a little while or something of that nature. Found a random huge butcher knife on the stairs. Sometimes we would go inside the house and there would be other people we didn't know smoking in one of the rooms. All good though, just went into another room to light up  :smoking: . In the end the place ended up getting raided by cops. RIP "Abandoned"

15. Bathroom at a pizza place lol. Such a stupid idea

16. My school campus behind a shed outside shop class. (highschool)
    My bathroom, my friends bathroom (parents were home lol) schoolbus

17. I was smoking behind a mall at night with my buddy and this security car pulled up out of nowhere and I literally jumped off my ass. We didn't get in sh*t and my friend was like "Why the f*ck did you flip out so bad?" Haha.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. At school during school. Me and my buddy Tyler snuck outside and threw some bud in the chillum. Sketch as fuck.

19. I was dating a girl a few years back and I took her to Cozumel for a diving vacation. After dinner one night, a street vendor offered me a bowl for 5 bucks and like the slightly drunk dumbass I am, accepted. I smoked it behind the villa we had rented and stunk up the whole beachfront. That was STUPID!

20. At a skate park with a cop and middle school near by.