Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest place you've toked...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChamberChamber, Jan 20, 2010.

1. I had a random black guy by my beer who was at our hotel it was a resort place! And we told him where we stayed and he got us beer and left! I have him a tip! Later on I get out if te elevator 6 beers deep and I just smell weed like crazy! I shouted some one smoking? And the guy who got us beer ran down the hotel hallways with a lit blunt and scream shut up hit this blunt haha smoked it on the couch and I was like dude ur so ghetto u remind me of ice cube! And he lifted up his shirt and said ice cube wasn't stabbed 7 times lol wasn't a really sketchy spot I was like 16 he was an adult he could if been sketched out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. The only place that sticks out in my mind is this house an old (shitty) friend took me to. I was still living in Maine at the time and this house just looked run down. The windows had plastic on them, the bathroom had no door, and the floor looked as if it was half renovated by a child. They had a "smoke room", it was essentially a small (big enough for two people) enclosed porch with a single window. It wasn't an inviting house, although, the guys that rented or owned it were pretty chill.

3. An outdoor corridor at the back of a shopping centre, around 10am

4. Going to have to say at a Baseball Field that is like 30 seconds away from a Middle School.  Janitors spotted us out, didn't say nothing, people jogging the track spotted us, didn't say nothing but we were paranoid and decided to run for our lives after the sesh.

5. Places are only sketchy when you think they're sketchy. I've smoked in countless parks and on countless busy streets during the day, and the vast majority of the time nobody notices, as long as I'm not smoking an obviously conical joint. Only time I was ever caught was in the middle of the night just after I'd seen a movie at the cinema, we went round back to roll a doob and with the grinder and everything sitting in plain sight on this little wall 2 cops just appeared out of nowhere - this was at like 12:30 AM. Moral of the story being that the popo always show up when you least expect it. It's a good thing that Scottish police seem to be pretty lenient on possession of small amounts; they didn't even take any names :metal:  :metal:  :metal: .

6. I have to say walkkng through the residential aprt of a very affluent area. My buddy was paranoid, but I wasn't I figured from as close anyone would reasonably be, it wuld look lkke a cig. Seems sketchy anyway though

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Middle school, park, skatepark

8. You live in the DMV . Me too 

9. The pool area of an apartment complex i lived in. my friend just decided to roll a j in full view of everyones windows. it was night but still, theres always no life fucks who are watching everything and snitch to the office.

10. did dabs on the middle of a soccer field at a public park with a propane torch (t was really loud) during the middle of the day with people walking around everywhere 

11. Anywhere but home.. lol

12. Getting stupid baked in an abandoned Asylum probably wasn't the best play on my part. 

13. Sketchiest place: on my work place property.

Best place: walking on the beach

-kushykeen-

14. yeeee same hahaha 

15. Nothing's really sketchy unless you think it is sketchy (except some obvious spots like a police station lol).

I had some home party tokes that felt a lot sketchier than smoking a joint right in the middle of a waiting line of a venue on one of the busiest boulevards in Montreal...

16. In a park, about 100 feet from an armed (and fiesty) ranger who talking with my friend.  I was down a hill from them in the forest and couldn't really see them.  Figured they couldn't really see me, so I had a couple tokes on my one-hitter. 

Then I walked up the hill to have my say in the conversation.  He had to have smelled the weed on my breath... I can't believe he didn't try to search me!

17. I was visiting New York City in a little skate trip and had some joints rolled. We were in some busy center with these guys drumming and these skaters from New Jersey filming in this mini plaza area. Tourist and people were walking everywhere. I sat down at a bench and lit up a nice fat joint and watched the other crew film. I was sketched about someone calling the po po on me real quick so I chiefed that jimmy down so fast haha, good times though

18. In a random tepee on a public camp site. haha good times, i was super drunk and thought it was a good idea lol 

19. #4020 bushsmokerkushsmoker, Oct 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2014
    This would be funny... IF I DIDNT SUPPORT MANCHESTER UNITED ;), Was surprised to find that someone from the same city as me was posting on the same thread...