Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest place you've toked...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChamberChamber, Jan 20, 2010.

1. In class with a vape

2. #3882 Delightfully High, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    My friend's granddad's garage (six feet from the house) where he kept his boat at twelve o clock in the morning......yes we got caught  :laughing: .

3. I've smoked in my high school bathroom and in a church parking lot while church was in session lmao 

4. #3884 PC555, May 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2014
    The other day my friends and I smoked behind the movie theatre in broad daylight. People and cars kept coming by. We used a one foot bong. We were lucky we didn't get caught. In retrospect I'm not sure why we smoked there. I guess we were too lazy to go somewhere more discreet haha. 

5. High school bathroom during lunch period....and right outside of school. The only time I did get caught was sitting in the middle of a street in a nice neighborhood as school was letting out.

6. Mayor (at the time) of my City's backyard... (It was with his son, not him)...

7. Smoking for the third time ever in my junior high bathroom with some other people. I got so paranoid and got really angry at my friends. And I had such low tolerance that the bowl we smoked lasted all fucking school day. I'm shocked I didn't get caught, but I couldn't avoid it in high school.

8. At some pedophiles house during school hours in Highscool. He would invite us over to his house down the street from school all the time. We didn't know he was a pedo until we were browsing sex offenders in the area and saw him on there.....
    Never went back. Well maybe like once.

9. Lit up a joint at the back of the school bus once. Had one big drag and put it out. The cloud I breathed formed an orb and drifted all the way to the driver, slowly going past people and them reacting to the smell. One girl said "that's what my brothers room smells like"

10. #3890 TokinRose, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    in my car in the school parking lot. They didn't need probable cause to search your car, so they'd search mine weekly. (they basically searched every car with windows left open for obvious reasons) I messed with them so bad. It was clear that I was blazing in there, but they could never catch me because I would just take a single joint each day and throw the roach when I was done. 

11. #3891 28GramCrracka, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
    Hot boxing a car, when all of the sudden you smell bacon. Then the flash of blue and red..

Also my old friend's house. Cops sit by his house literally everyday. They know exactly what goes on there, however this is a spot to catch speeder's, as it comes around a bend. They were already posted at this location before he moved in.. still ha.. His dad has many possession charges for methamphetamine, narcotics, etc. Along with battery charges, DUI's, you name it. He still continues to make these terrible choices. This is why he is my old friend. Too fucking sketchy. Also, his dad was going to call the cops on me..?  :huh: da fuck..

12. Probably in a car in a parking lot. It was in a plaza with a few restaurants around dinner time lol

13. Quad on college campus with everyone walking around in front of us, public bathroom, walking down the street, hot boxed my bathroom & my room with my parents & aunt walking around the house :p

14. One time i smoked a spliff in front of the brampton police station, some girls at my school smoke in the bathroom and blow the smoke down a flushing toilet lol

15. my room lol

16. @ OP's moms house.
    Ooooo

17. In front of the police station (well from his apartment, we had to walk to the back where the parking was and the police station was right there).

18. High school bathroom we blew the smoke into the toilet and flushed it worked for the most part never got busted or in the movie theatre with a smoke buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Abandoned house. & a lot of other places.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Lol me and my buddies smoked on the bus we would just use a one hitter then hold the smoke in until that shit went away 😁

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app