highgrade-seeds.com. Legit seed bank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by akbuds907, Jan 20, 2010.

1. I was on this website highgrade-seeds.com via grasscity.com and saw the link to this website and am considering buying some seeds from it. I am wondering if anyone has ever purchased anything from this website and I want to make sure its a legitimate online store before I order anything from it. Comments? Thanks.

2. Have ordered from them many times. All orders delivered. Great results! :hello:

3. Yup, I can confirm high grade seeds is 100% legit. My last grow (Blueberry) was with seeds from them (see link in my sig).

Great customer service too: Only 2 of the 14 seeds in my first order germinated, so I politely explained the problem to HGS and they immediately sent out another pack of seeds free of charge to replace the bad ones. Doesn't get much better service than that...

4. ordered from them last summer.ordered on monday and i got them by friday
    100% legit

5. they are a good seed bank grew NL5 WW and Blueberry as my first ever real grow the results are amazing and you can see the results here..
    [​IMG]
    cured shot
    [​IMG]

blueberry... the high makes time slow down almost very nice
    [​IMG]

6. hey thanks guys this really help now that i know that they are legit i am going to try them out.but also when you guys used them how many were females and how many were males and did you guys grow outside or inside cause i want them to start in an aerogarden cause i live in alaska.

7. I was 2/2 females with my blueberry grow, and it was indoors.

8. Two more plants are now flowering females which now gives me six of eight from HGS. Which was an all around smooth experience. I WILL be doing more biz with them in the future. Good luck.