Fem Mango, Fem G-Bomb, BlueberryXKushXRomulanX?, Bagseed, Multi-strain Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by piper32, Jan 19, 2010.

1. ur gonna get such a crazy yield from all this dude!
    lookin so good! im on board! :)

was wonderin wut ever happened to that headband that u have a link to?
    i love that strain
    and have no idea where id get it but id love to see some growin or budded.

2. Thanks for stopping by ads420! I love your thread. Keep it up! The cantaloupe looks bomb!

As for the Headband clone I had . . .Well that's a painful subject. That Headband was doomed from the first 5 minutes I got it. I got it when it was about 2 feet tall. I brought it up to my room right from my friend bringing it to me, bent the main stem a little to see if it would LST and fit into my rubbermaid grow cab at the time and she totally snapped at the main stem directly below her first node. I realize now that I coulda just taped her up and she would have repaired herself. I chose to run to the store and get rooting powder and get a self crash course in cloning. That is where the cloning thread started; in panic.

So, I got 1 to root. YEAY HER LINE WILL LIVE!!!!

Ok now I am moving all of a sudden and now I need to have my plants somewhere. I gave my plants to a friend who didn't take very good care of them, but kept them alive, which was the most important part. When I finally get a mega cheap ass grow room set up, I get the plants back and they are covered in mold and spider mites. I read that mold, once received, becomes systemic in plants. Meaning it becomes a part of it's DNA.

Sadly, I will not allow mold to enter my grow room to possibly destroy future crops of my medicine. She had to go. I put her outside in the winter time, the mites flourished until it froze for about a week and then the mites died with my sweet little lady.

That Headband and I went through a few months of serious ups and downs and to have it come down the way it did is regretful. I don't regret breaking up with any of my ex girlfriends, but I regret not taking better care of, what appears to be, a clone only strain.

Sorry for the epic story, but I have been waiting to tell it for a while to do her a little justice. Can you tell I have special attachments to my plants? I am actually surprised I don't name them like Mr. Ed does. Mr. Ed rocks.

I coulda just said she had mites and mold and had to die, but I needed to vent.:cry:

3. epic story
    sad story

sucks that you couldnt get to flower her out
    would have been awesome
    so i understand ur sorrow

how did u come up on that clone?
    id kill for one of them!haha

4. My old herb dealer had a prescription and bought the clone at a cannabis club in San Francisco. I bought it for $25.

5. i live near there.
    maybe i can find some one day.

6. Rain rain go away
    so I can put my plants outside to soak up some sun

7. Piper how you doin, long time no see.. I know its a little bit hillbilly but I hang a wet towel in my grow tent if I want to bump up the humidity, I live in a pretty humid climate so it is usually 60% in my room. I didnt want to spend money on a humidifier since its a rare thing. Did you figure out why your plant was browning and crispy, almost looked like it was burned a little, how close is the 1000?

A friend of mine grew out some mango and the buds on that thing were damb near as big around as a two liter bottle, lookin good..

8. #68 piper32, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
    So glad to see you show up my thread again! I missed ya buddy! I live closer to you now.:D 3 things I have never done before; 1. never used a HID light before and 2. never used any ferts other than miracle grow or Shultz man made chemicals before and 3. never used quality expensive soil such as Fox Farm Ocean Forest before.

So I went into this grow like a fucking noob again. My first grow was in 1999! Uh let's see, I over watered and underfed all of my plants. The only thing I have been on top of is pH. I guarantee my next grow will be better. I can't wait to try a second round with the best clones from my Mangoes. I kept being afraid of the light drying out the medium faster than I had previously experienced and I was waaaaaaaay too afraid of over fertilizing because it is so easy to do with Miracle Grow or Shultz, I now realize that it is actually difficult to get nutrient burn with organic nutrients. Whatever, you live and learn, and already not even 3 months later I am growing better plants.

I am extremely excited about the G-Bomb. I have never grown buds this big before and it gives me a woody when I look at them. I can not wait to smoke that weed.

I keep the lights about 20 inches away from the canopy with a very strong fan on all of them.

Today is my next 2 week cycle. The rest of the Mangoes got put into flowering last night and their next watering will be an explosion of:
    1 TBS Grow (Earth Juice Organic)
    1 tsp Bloom (Earth Juice Organic)
    1 tsp Beastie Bloomz (Fox Farm non Organic soluble, also has micronutrients hence why I won't use Earth Juice Microblast)
    1 TBS Catalyst (Earth Juice Organic)
    1 tsp Hi-Brix (Earth Juice Organic Molasses)

Then the next watering will be a small flush to get salt build up from the Beastie Bloomz so I can plow it again the next watering.

I will post pictures of the Short Ryder in a little bit. They have exploded and the leaves are some of the biggest leaves I have in the garden.

Ciao for now and go smoke some weed.

P.S. Something kinda funny and sad at the same time. My dog got too excited around another dog and they kinda went after each other. The only wound either dog got was my dog got bit on the asshole. yes, the asshole. Not her ear, leg, back, paw, tail- no her asshole has 2 holes in it right now. Honestly, I think it's kinda funny. She is ok because if she was human she would be a hockey player. So, I just got done putting neosporin on my dog's crapper and she is happily chewing on a big beef bone. Really? The asshole? Really? WTF:laughing::(:cry:

9. Haha, a snapper on the crapper... Well it sounds like your grow is getting better and better, once you get it all dialed in your gonna be so happy with the quality.

I used shultz my first grow (2 plants) before I was leagal and it does make em grow, the quality is so much better with organic nutes I couldnt belive it. I used to get parinoid when I smoked, once I finished my second grow with real nutes and real equipment I was amazed that I didnt get noided out smoking. Since then I have smoked a few other peoples buds grown with chem nutes and bam I get paranoid??

I am using the new line by general hydroponics (general organics) and it is kicking ass, it has seven diff. bottles of nutes. One of them is bioweed, cold pressed seaweed. (saw your other thread)

So where did you move to, shoot me a PM..

10. #70 piper32, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010

very very interesting with the paranoia and the chemical ferts. I know someone who gets a little paranoid when they smoke. I am gonna test that out, maybe it will help him!

I will shoot ya a pm.

Day 14 Short Ryder update. I will get a few more pics tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

Oh yeah. An animal pulled up one of my Short Ryders and 1 of them is retarded. I always seem to get a fucked up plant that tops itself. Here is another
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]