Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Bleach...?

• Please log in to reply

Guest_ilikedietpepsi_*

Guest_ilikedietpepsi_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I have to get drug tested ... if I take a little bleach into the doctors ... and pour it into my piss ... and swirl it around (even though this is gross) will it clear the THC ... from showing up on a urine test?

Similar Topics: Bleach...?     x

420stoner

420stoner

Ganja God

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
i have heard that it works and ive heard trhat it dont so if i was u i would get a home test kit and try it first....if it works then u are good to go....keep blazin peace

Golgi_Apparatus

Golgi_Apparatus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 148 posts
I was tested everyweek a while back too, so heres some firsthand knownledge. First of all if you have already gone and you know its safe to bring stuff into the room with you then it would be a better idea to bring a clean frieds piss rather than bleach...I know when i was tested they sent someone in with me while i pissed, so i was unable to switch. You should definetly consider detox. I use to drink a detox drink like as close as 1 hour from testtime and it worked better than anything eles(cept stopping!)

420stoner

420stoner

Ganja God

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
here is another thing that is really easy to do and i know that it works......the night before u get tested take a shot of vinigar....i know it sounds bad but it works......then when u get up the next morning take a piss before u go get tested.....every piss u take after that will b clean.....later on man and good luck

InferiorWang

InferiorWang

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 4,449 posts
bleach and vinegar do NOT work. If you can give me the chemical processes that causes them to make you test clean I'll eat my words. Neither bleach will not react with the cannabinoids in your urine and can be tested for as well. Vineger will not react with the cannabinoids in your fat or your blood stream. Vinegar does not help release cannabinoids from your fat cells and it doesn't clean cannabinoids released from your fat cells into the blood stream. If you wish, we could go in depth on this, otherwise please take my word for it.

Search for old posts on drug testing. If you're getting tested in the next couple days the only real option is saturating your body with water to dilute your urine the day of the test.

kimper3787

kimper3787

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 575 posts
^^ Wrong. The bleach I do not know about. But vinegar does work. I have passed over 3 drug tests using this method (Smoking alot 2 days before the test). The morning of the day before your test take 3 shots of vinegar drinking lots of water in between and afterwards. DO NOT PUKE. It is thourouly disgusting, but it works. I've used it many times as have many, many of my friends. Sorry i dont have and chemical proof or anything...

heat_blitz

heat_blitz

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,225 posts

^^ Wrong. The bleach I do not know about. But vinegar does work. I have passed over 3 drug tests using this method (Smoking alot 2 days before the test). The morning of the day before your test take 3 shots of vinegar drinking lots of water in between and afterwards. DO NOT PUKE. It is thourouly disgusting, but it works. I've used it many times as have many, many of my friends. Sorry i dont have and chemical proof or anything...

You dont suppose perhaps that it was the water that had that effect?

kimper3787

kimper3787

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 575 posts

You dont suppose perhaps that it was the water that had that effect?

No I do not. Being as you can't drink alot of water the day/night before the test and the next day, wake up and take the test and be completley clean...It works....Take my word for it lol.

Edit: Wow sorry about the goddamn spelling error...

InferiorWang

InferiorWang

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 4,449 posts
^^^
You just said that drinking lots of water will make you test clean. That's the only fast trick to use. Drink enough water and it dilutes your urine. Vinegar does nothing but taste nasty. Just because you "passed over 3 tests" with vinegar AND water doesn't mean the vinegar did it. I suggest you try just shooting vinegar and take the test.

Evil3lf

Evil3lf

Listen To Slayer

• Old School
  • 980 posts

No I do not. Being as you can drink alot of water the day/night before the test and the next day, wake up and take the test and be completley clean...It works....Take my word for it lol.

Uhhhh.... you just said it was the water.

InferiorWang

InferiorWang

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 4,449 posts
I should probably add that not only have I done extensive research on how to test clean for both home and lab tests, but my parents randomly test me so I take looking for viable options very seriously. When I say it vinegar doesn't work, I'm not just blowing you off. I really do know my stuff. I've written more pages about drug testing for this site than you've had thoughts about drug testing. Trust me.

InferiorWang

InferiorWang

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 4,449 posts

Vinegar: There is a myth that drinking vinegar will mask drugs; it won't. However, vinegar lowers the pH of urine. Amphetamines are excreted up to 3 times as fast when urine is acidified. So vinegar could reduce the detection time period for amphetamines. The effects on detection time are generally insignificant,

The only thing that vinegar helps clean out is amphetamines which are generally out of your system in less than a week anyway.

kimper3787

kimper3787

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 575 posts

I should probably add that not only have I done extensive research on how to test clean for both home and lab tests, but my parents randomly test me so I take looking for viable options very seriously. When I say it vinegar doesn't work, I'm not just blowing you off. I really do know my stuff. I've written more pages about drug testing for this site than you've had thoughts about drug testing. Trust me.

First off...Sorry about the damn spelling error... Second off, if it isnt the vinegar then what is it? Can I just drink alot of water the day before the test and be clean the next day? I also realize that you are very knowedgeble (sp?) in this area, but im just talking off my first hand expieriences. I've passed tests before using this method, and so have many many people I know. So my question is; if it isnt the vinegar, what is it?

InferiorWang

InferiorWang

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 4,449 posts
yes, with enough water your body will still be saturated enough to dilute what your kidneys are trying to filter out. Generally the smartest course of action is to drink water the day of the test, but the day before will still have some effect, just not as much of one.

kimper3787

kimper3787

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 575 posts
^^^ I understand; but that dilutes the test, doesnt that mean you have to retake it?

Guest_ilikedietpepsi_*

Guest_ilikedietpepsi_*
Since my parents caught me smoking pot in my closet ... lol, they drug tested me the morning after, I was smoking hydro by the way, the morning of the drug test, the next day, I failed for THC and Alcohol, but I haven't had any alcohol in me for months...so yeah...anyways, I was tested the next week, which was two days ago, and according to my mom the doctor said I passed it, now ... my mom and dad, keep saying they'll random test me, so I shouldn't think about getting high, anyways, I'm going to keep getting high, I like weed, lol, anyways...When I go to take the urine tests, I'm in the room, they put this blue dye in the toilet so I can't use that water, and they turn the faucets off, then they shut the door, the old bitch lady stands outside the door, and I lock the door, and yes I can smuggle stuff in there if needed ... so what is the best method for me to pass these tests, cause I still want to smoke pot.

P.S. - Do you prefer Hydro or Dank, cause that was my like 4th time smoking hydro ... with that Hydro, I was like so fucking stoned, with Dank, I'm stoned ... but I have more fun.

Evil3lf

Evil3lf

Listen To Slayer

• Old School
  • 980 posts
Take vitamin b2and b12 and your piss won't look diluted.

You can also take like 5 niacin the day before the test. It sucks for about 20-60min but you're clean by the next day.

kimper3787

kimper3787

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 575 posts
If you can smuggle stuff in the bathroom easily, id say take clean piss....Have one of your buddies who does not smoke or anything piss in a cup, then put that in your cup and your clean...Also, inferiorwang - When I said drink lots of water I didnt drink like much at all....jsut enough to keep my stomach settled...so like 1 or 2 cups...

Guest_ilikedietpepsi_*

Guest_ilikedietpepsi_*
Only problem is it's random, so I'll have to like carry a friend's piss in a jar on me at all times, then I'll smell like piss, lol.

:(
:wave:

blazed420

blazed420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
do not put bleach in your piss it will not work i know from persoman experiance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users