Chicago Area Smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by ynnadkrap, Jan 19, 2010.

1. feel ya, my main connect has been pretty inconsistent lately so been looking for new sources.

2. I'm always looking for new sources but I don't know anyone. I used to get medical quality shit from in the city, but I don't have that connect anymore, and now it's just random mids from who the fuck knows where. I'm also in the Arlington Heights area haha

3. haha yea i'm like 5 minutes south of arlington heights.

used to have a couple solid connects, but quality has been up and down lately. still get high quality here and there but also get a lot of mids these days too.

4. Made an account just to reply to this one.

Originally from Rockford, still got family there and in Machesney Park.

5. #1946 crushu247, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
    Archer and :blink:

6. Fuck it's cold!

7. So fukn cold I haven't left the house in 3 days but I just dried up so I need to head outside to refuel

8. cheer up folks! i see high 20s and low 30s in our near future!

9. Yeah, same here. I came to Chicago (NorthSide) awhile ago & I haven't found any consistent or quality sources. I could find quality pretty much anytime in my hometown, but in Chicago, not so much. I kind of regret moving here for that reason. Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and relocate to CO or WA...... but I don't really want to do that though. Been dry for months now bc the sketchy sources I have found have just been too much of a pain in the ass.

10. Hope Rauner signs off on the decriminalization bill

11. yeah me too man. I actually spoke with someone from MPP because apparently the governor needed an example of someone negatively impacted by a misdemeanor cannabis arrest so I share my story and they said they were going to pass it along to Rauner. If you or anyone you know had trouble getting a job or lost financial aid for school or anything like that because of a misdemeanor cannabis arrest I can see if MPP will to talk to you too

• Like Like x 1
  12. I read that he has until August 17th to decide and whats MPP stand for?

13. Marijuana Policy Project http://mpp.org They're a lobbying group for cannabis law reform. Yeah he could sign, veto, or not sign and it'll go into law without his signature.

14. Bucktown area 773 for life

15. #1957 mos619, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2015

Yeah I saw that but he only lower the amount by 5 grams and increase the fine for like $120. Not too bad but I doubt the legislature will pass it

16. Elk grove here

17. Illinois has decriminalized - before it was only Chicago but they could still arrest you

18. Haven't been on this thread in awhile. Any of the old Illinois GC heads still around?