Chicago Area Smokers

Discussion in 'General' started by ynnadkrap, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I used to live in Naperville for about a year. I fucking loved it. Best place I ever lived. We lived next to a forest preserve and we had about an acre of land and no fences, just wide open spaces. We even had a pond out back with a blue heron living there. Sadly another male killed it probably for territory reasons...

The train in was awesome. I found the way to never get charged. Downtown was the greatest place ever. Id go to the north side and go to Secrets. Best headshop ever

2. No offense man, but Naperville freaks me out, like most suburbs. That one road is just a long unbroken chain of strip malls and restaurants, and it's obvious that you need a car to get around. Not like Chicago (773, Pulaski and Addison) where it's easy to get around on foot. Oh hey, and congratulations to everyone who's been tagging the buildings by the Blue Line. You guys have made my afternoon commute much more entertaining.

3. no shit im from libertyville I live in Lombard right now tho where you go to school

4. 847 When I'm in the states. Finally can afford to live in Lake Forest.

5. im actually from crestwood too haha im bout to send you a message

6. ya for real lets smoke anyone at College of Dupage??

7. I'm from Lville... hahaha sick.

8. really? what year did you graduate I prob know you..

9. the 773..near 45th & halsted.

10. 815 CL here

11. im another one that doesn't live in chicago lol. i rep blue island son! fuck wit ya boi

12. Columbus Park area.

13. 312 heart of chicago brahs

14. 773. i live on 99th. keep it hood, yo.

15. I've smoked with people from the hood before. The're chill as fuck most of the time.

South loop over here though. And NW burbs, when I'm not in class.

16. from the 847. living in gurnee right now

17. I work up there.

18. 708

whats everyone smoking today

19. Haha, same. Full of idiots, but it was a good school.

20. in '07 i whooped the shit outta you guys in rugby. and you guys were supposed to be good....