Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking at Kid Cudi concert?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cdhfootball_21, Jan 19, 2010.

1. guaranteed. Went to a Matt & Kim and Hood Internet show in Chicago. I didn't smoke personally, but I laughed every time I saw a smoke cloud float about the crowd and smelled that beautiful smell

2. I had a few lady friends that went all the way to that concert from Texas lol. You better believe they were lighting up

3. lol get high if u wanna get high.

4. Hell yeah Smoke weed at the concert

TGOD!

5. Haha phish concerts are a fucking experience. The one I went to they were selling edibles everywhere and openly too. When I was at the actual concert(Tailgating there for a while before it started was fun) all you could smell was dank. Literally. At least half the people were tripping on something and everyone was dancing having a good ass time not to mention some good ass live music. Idk if Cudi would be better live than in studio.

6. I don't believe he's that good, I've never been but people I generally share the same opinions with have. I could however base it off of his freestyles with Westwood, and say hes shitty. Red Hot Chili Peppers was amazing though.

7. Word I like their music I could see it being a good ass time haha the only band ik would be amazing and ik i could never see would be the Grateful Dead. Too young unfortunately haha but newschool jam bands are sick like umphrey's mcgee