Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

smoking at Kid Cudi concert?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cdhfootball_21, Jan 19, 2010.

1. wtf? how can someone not like MUSIC?!

2. ya my friends went to a cudi concert in az and said people were lighting up blunts and passing them around and shit

3. Sorry to bring this thread back, but this is exactly what I was looking for. He's coming to the House of Blues here in Houston in October and I definitely want to blaze. Hopefully it goes similarly.

4. When i went to a snoop dogg concert they patted you everywhere. we got blunts in by bagging them and putting them near your junk. they were busting everyone during the opening acts but once snoop came on everyone lit up and no one got caught or anything. he was smoking a blunt on stage btw

5. Damn. Was it at the House of Blues? I'm not trying to go to jail over a J. They have to know people are going to blaze at a Wiz concert. Guess I'll just toke on the way.

6. if your asking if people smoke at a concert maybe you shouldn't go.....

7. My new sig.

8. What he said.

9. hahaha thanks man .

i just thought that was the dumbest question

10. What my friend did to get 4 joints into a concert was:

He had a wallet and an "empty" pack of cigarettes underneath in one pocket. In the other pocket he had his cellphone. When they pat you down, they feel the wallet and the other side, the cellphone.

11. Dude, it's a KID CUDI concert, of course there's gonna be mad people blazing. haha :hello:

I'm going to Ozzfest on Aug. 17, and even asking if there's gonna be mad weed/'cid/other drugs would probably get me punched. :p

12. For when I go to concerts I put joints in those m&m mini tubes they have at gas stations. I have a pair of shoes that are abnormally wide and put the tube on the side of my foot and just walk in like that

13. dude, you'll be fine. when he performed at my college the security was nill and we were all blasted.

14. It's a Cudi concert, of course there will be some smoke.

15. this^
    or just put tube in shoe

but you can even buy blunts that come in tubes

16. Without a doubt yes. Have an awesome time, that would be a sick show to see.

17. Hell yeah, there where people lighting it up at a B.B king concert i went to in baltimore, myself included :smoking:

18. lol... im not gonna be surprised if he doesnt have a blunt on deck himself. Theres gonna be people on shrooms, tripping. Ive seen it all at his concert.

Lucky have fun at the concert

19. Yeah bro I was at the concert got skeed up shit was tight the question should've been, will there be anyone not smoking there:smoke: hahaha

20. u can definately light up at a kid cudi concert.