Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

smoking at Kid Cudi concert?

• Please log in to reply

cdhfootball_21

cdhfootball_21

Mr. Moon Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 216 posts
im going to a cudi concert this thursday in NYC. the place holds 1200 people with general admission (no seats). do you think people will be lighting up?

STHGNLD

STHGNLD

Cannabal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 438 posts
ha, probably, and for your sake: HOPEFULLY! hope you enjoy the concert!

cdhfootball_21

cdhfootball_21

Mr. Moon Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 216 posts

ha, probably, and for your sake: HOPEFULLY! hope you enjoy the concert!

lol dont worry were stacked....brownies on train, blunts inside :hello::smoking:. mmmmmm. and thanks.

sinsemillaplease

sinsemillaplease

MMJ Patient

• Gold Member
  • 4,995 posts

cdhfootball_21

cdhfootball_21

Mr. Moon Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 216 posts
where should i hide my blunts when i get checked at the door?

Gigglin'

Gigglin'

Marijuana Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 690 posts
You could put them in a pack of cigarettes or if you are really worried just tape them to your leg.

Uber_Apples

Uber_Apples

• Registered Upgraded
  • 293 posts
blunts inside? might be a little much lol

SmokeStoopid

SmokeStoopid

ITripInTheDay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 734 posts
yea i've been to one before dude kid cudi concerts are a fucking experience

PuffPuffPasss

PuffPuffPasss

• Registered Upgraded
  • 261 posts
I went to a B.O.B, Asher Roth and Kid Cudi concert, tons of blunts goin around, i was shitfaced and got high as fuck for free.

Savage Henry.

Savage Henry.

Now in Zesty BBQ flavor!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 512 posts
Strap em' to your leg, or just bring a dugout. Or make some firecrackers and eat em before the concert.

westcoastdank

westcoastdank

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Cudi sparked up at Summer Jam this summer. On stage. You should be just fine.

NutsLikeKngKong

NutsLikeKngKong

only dreams now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,737 posts
Hell yeah dude, nobody is going to give a shit about marijuana. Just don't act like a fool and you should be fine.

god4point0

god4point0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 777 posts
dude it's a concert... everyone ( a bit over exaggerated) smokes. if you are really worried, just go where the most people are that are cool, don't huddle, and don't take big hits (smoke is really obvious indoors assuming it's inside). if it's outdoors you're in the clear, but seeing as it's nyc it's probably inside.

NutsLikeKngKong

NutsLikeKngKong

only dreams now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,737 posts

dude it's a concert... everyone ( a bit over exaggerated) smokes. if you are really worried, just go where the most people are that are cool, don't huddle, and don't take big hits (smoke is really obvious indoors assuming it's inside). if it's outdoors you're in the clear, but seeing as it's nyc it's probably inside.

Yeah, you could probably look at the stadium or w.e online. But yeah if it's inside then you're shit out of luck; Id eat brownies on the way there if that was the case.

momoiverson

momoiverson

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
smuggle joints/blunts (depending on size) in your shoes. wore a pair of shoes that had a little room in them to a nas concert where fools were getting caught with dope in the cigarette cases and under their hats. at the concert they did a full pat down, legs and all.

CaliMaryJane

CaliMaryJane

• Registered Upgraded
  • 215 posts
Sneak-a-toke.

get one!

god4point0

god4point0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 777 posts

Yeah, you could probably look at the stadium or w.e online. But yeah if it's inside then you're shit out of luck; Id eat brownies on the way there if that was the case.

forgot about the brownies, i'd save them for the concert somehow and smoke en route

dankia

dankia

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
when kid cudi came to gainesville i smoked a blunt at the concert, and there were multiple people blazing around me i would just either bring a blunt or joint so u can ditch it or eat it if anything happens

B_herb420

B_herb420

weed smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,603 posts
Put your blunts inside of a cigar tube. Put a thick rubber band around your thigh. Stick the cigar tube in the rubber band on inner thigh. You're set.

xfrenchfrymanx

xfrenchfrymanx

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
going to a cudi concert tonight at Duke Uni in NC. its going to be wild ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users