SuperSilverHaze, Bob Marley, Chemo, m-39 royal, and more....CGE grow(NEW PICS)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by joe_fresh, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Very ,Very nice bro! Impressive for sure. +rep

2. joe...dude! I thought the video was speechless but DAMN! Much respect to you bro. That's awesome! What a feeling that must be.

Can you tease us a bit more and show us what you did with all that yummy stuff left over in the bowl? I'm still drooling over the thought of that stuff like the anticipation of licking the beaters from a chocolate cake dude! Yummy WowWow!

3. `well i gave all the trimmings to a guy who will get back to me in a week when hes done with it all, from what hes told me hes only 1/4 the way thru and already has a good 50gram pile or so of trichs, he made a machine to "beat" the hash till all the oils are released, i cant waitr to see the final product, ill def get some pics up

4. Ohhh my!!!:eek::eek::hello::D:D +Rep. That trimmer is the shit!

5. well i just started another run

ill have to do the exact count, but the list is as follows:

60-80 SSH
    5 blue widow
    6 widowrella
    8 iced grapefruit
    5 original berry

and supposed to be getting some clones this week of some m39 to help fill the room, but this time i will be getting the m39 cut from another grower as the cut i got last time gave a horrible dry apearance, and lost way too much wieght, actually imo the last m39 was not even m39, i think the guy who sold it to me was just trying to make a quick buck

get some pix up soon

6. well ill be starting a new journal, and ill post the link in my sig and here as soon as i start one

i also made another order,

reserva privada OG kush, and GHSC super lemon haze, along with some freebies sour cream, rocklock, sharksbreath. and cole train, and i also baught 1 pineapple express, again out of curiosity i hope it germs this time, lol, but i think i will save these seeds to germ for next run along with my deep purple from TGA.

what im really looking for is strains that dont taste at all alike, kinda like complete oposites