The "How to do trim your pubic hair" thread.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DankestKush, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I completely shave my pubes every few days. If I don't it's a fuckin' jungle down there (not after the few days, that's just how often I do it) and I'm not down for that. I was weary about shaving my balls at first but with shaving cream, a good razor, and patience everything works out fine.

2. I generally shave my pubes down to 1/4-1/2 inch and try to get the hair directly on my balls down to 1/4 inch. I use the same razor on my pubes that I use on my face! I don't shave my 'ass pubes' anymore because its pointless, I learned that wiping better was a better solution to butt crusties than shaving the turd net.

3. LMAO. dude i just found that out myself. But you worded it so hilariously! i just lightly dampen the toilet paper. that works wonders.

4. gotta shave your ass to bros- what if that girl wants to do a little rim jobbin?

Anyone ever used those chemical hair removal things?

5. Scissors trim only. Takes a few minutes a couple times a week. No sharp blades around my stuff, thank you very much. Besides, I hate having to shave my face 5 days a week. I'm not about to start that shit down there too.

6. And how the hell do you shave your ass? Do you use a mirror or something? *cringes at the thought*

7. Ok. I myself USED to trim regularly cause I had a GF who asked. I HATED it. Every time I would trim It would be itchy as hell for like a week and it looks like I got crabs or somethin cause I am always itchin my shit.

The reason I stopped is because it IS such a pain in the ass. I am a MAN. I dont have a small area to trim. I got hair from my belly button ot my asshole. Thats just the way it is.
    :D So when I trim I gotta trim the ENTIRE AREA.

I have read through 3 pages of this thread and there is no ADVICE (which is what the op is asking for). So Is there like a TYPE of razor u guys use? or a certain style of scissors that works better? Techniques? etc... ?

I myself would greatly appreciate it. I know a couple ladies that would probably appreciate it too. :)

8. erm... you're confusing me. I think by "trim" you mean "shave," cuz then you go on to talk about itching and razors... It shouldn't itch for a week if you're trimming your pubes with scissors, unless you aren't washing your genitals for a whole week and the lil bits o loose hair are stickin to yer skin :smoking:

9. Naw yer wrong. With a guy. His junk gets poked by the hairs. I never SHAVED my pubes to the skin. Just trimmed em down to like 1/4 of an inch. And yes IT ITCHES!!! Like a mofo.

I am a VERY clean person. I have nicer hands and feet than most of the women I meet. So its not hygiene. :D

I shower DAILY. No exceptions. :)

10. :laughing:

Ohh 'scuse me then. :p

11. Hahaha wasnt tryin to sound defensive. I just KNOW it itches. LOL I dealt with it for like 4 years. When me and the girl finally broke up I swore off trimming. But my shit is OUT OF CONTROL . I need to do something.

12. Here are some tips:

Haha well like someone said earlier, a five blade razor and some good shaving cream, and you'll do fine. Try shaving with the grain (the direction your hair is going) Also try getting some real little barber's scissors for trimming, they're little and super sharp.

And after shaving if you have irritation, i'm sure there's some cream and shit you can use, although i never have.

Oh and as far as my pubes go, I used to shave more often (old gf) but my new gf doesn't care that much, I just trim everynow and then, makes it so much easier. Shaving pubes in the shower adds like an extra 30 min, it's so tedious! plus more shower clogs :mad:

13. I keep a nice lil landing strip...as for the hubby...I'd kick his ass if he shaved his...I like a manly man...hair and all...nothin more sexy to me than to see a man in low pants with that strip of hair comin up to his belly button...maybe I'm just old fashioned :confused_2:

I don't have much advice to give other than on waxing...and that is..if you're using a cold wax kit...follow the instructions...lol

This is an old thread I posted, but I think the ladies might get a kick out of it :p

Wax on, wax off...yeah, right!

http://forum.grasscity.com/grasscity-forum-humor/381214-wax-wax-off-yea-right-haha.html

14. Thanks for the advice. The thing is I REFUSE to shave my pubes to the skin. Thats just kinda fruity if u ask me. (nothin against gays.:D) I need a little somethin there.

I just wish it didnt itch.

15. Damn I wish more women felt that way!!

16. Yesss, finally a woman who can appreciate the nice and beautiful hair we got down there

17. I burned all my pubes off one time. I just got my lighter and singed them all down to like, a millimeter. Pretty snazzy. And stupid, and painful, but snazzy nonetheless.

18. Dude that must have smelled HORRIBLE. Thats a awful idea.

19. #59 TearDownGod, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010

At least I have a cool story to tell. I have to leave that experience with something....:cool:

edit- is it just me or the title of this thread hilariously nonsensical?

20. Just go skin deep with a mach 3. That's how I roll. I rarely get an itching problem.