Fetishes/Kinky Turn-ons?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedandbombs, Jan 17, 2010.

1. #41 Pyroxide, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    I'm pretty set as far as mine go.
    I like to be dominated, yet only if it's a convincing girl who suits it. But more in the style of her having control over what's being done, less of the BDSM. BDSM as a whole is more of a fantasy that I most likely wouldn't enjoy too much IRL.

But I love being scratched and bitten as well as returning it if the other knows what they're doing. I'm proud of all the marks that have turned into scars.

Bondage with handcuffs and rope is where it's at!

One that I've taken to liking quite a bit is wall fucking, not much of a fetish but it's excellent picking a gal up, having her wrap legs around me and going at it. Or doing that just standing in an empty room with her arms wrapped around my neck and me holding her legs.

Edit: I'm pretty open though I have a thing for people with things, if that makes sense?

And I enjoy a girl with an exploritive finger during handjobs/oral. (Don't you guys be hating on me)

2. #42 Stigma, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2010
    I am a pretty straight forward guy when it comes to sex. I dont like any dominatrix or kinky type shit.

BUT I love knee-high socks. I had a GF like 10 years ago that ALWAYS wore knee high socks. That shit gets me EVERY time. I dont have a preference on style or color. Any knee-highs will do :D

Thats really the only "fetish" I can think of that I like. I know I know. Im out of control.

Also.

I just got out of a relationship with a girl who told me that her fantasy was for me to sneak in her house before she gets home from work and fuckin force her to have sex with me. Like she wanted to role play a rape!! I never did it, and I am happy to say I am not with her anymore, but that is the craziest request I have ever gotten from a chick.

3. if you really want to explore your kinky side, go to Fetlife.com

4. hahaha, shall we debate religion again? ;)

5. OH DUDE! Don't.
    It sucks. You end up getting too wet, and then you get cold.
    Yeh. Not fun.
    Just makes everything more complicated.

6. Off topic but has anyone else fucked in a pool and found that the girl actually seemed "drier" inside than usual?

7. It's because the water and chlorine washes away her natural lubricant.

Then again, just think about how good water is as a lubricant itself.
    Ever try beating off with water?...

Doesn't work.

8. This happens in the shower too. Its because in most cases a girl will be wet. That is like natural lube. Water is not a lube. So when u are in it, the water is constantly rinsing her fluids off yer dick, causing more friction, hence the "dry" feeling.

It sucks. I hate sex in the shower. Its only fun if yer drunk. IMO :D

9. Basically what everyone else had said to this.
    A girl can't even "play" in water because of this fact.

10. get one of those hose type shower heads with a jet setting on it...my ex used to be obsessed...

11. Well, that works for some girls.
    But with water play, it's mostly just putting pressure on the clitoris.
    I should stop talking now...^^"

12. No you shouldn't....:D

13. Hehe. And why shouldn't I?

14. I used to masturbate by positioning my lower body directly under the faucet and letting the water pour down on my clit. Such a good feeling LOL

But back to the fetishes/fantasies... I also like the idea of wrestling.. like really wrestling before hand...

totally weird but I love it.

15. same here. i'm just obsessed with boobs. i look forward to knocking up my future wife. my kids gonna get pissed that i'm takin his milk lol.

i also like fat chicks. sadly, i've never had sex with one, been too ashamed...:(. only my girlfriend knows i like fat chicks, but she ain't fat! lol. well, she's "thick", but wants to be thin. i'll love her either way.

i also love a really wet pussy.

16. Donno if this is a fetish but it sure the funniest thing you can do during sex.

Put in a list of body parts that get paralyzed in a hat, have you and your partner pick a random paper with said body part in hat.

Pretend that body part is paralyzed and try to have sex.

Legs are the worst.

You might think this is weird but i like to find the humor in everything possible

17. The girl That asked me to role play a rape with her liked to wrestle too. I like wrestlin around but its definitely not a turn on to me.

18. i think the wrestling plays in with the dominating thing... i like to be forcibly held down

19. Thats fucking WEIRD. Im totally gonna do it. :D

Thanks for the idea.

20. This definitely. It's sort of sad though because most guys are sort of timid to get dominant. I always end up initiating the rough play and bossing my man around.