Fetishes/Kinky Turn-ons?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedandbombs, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Hair pulling
    Being dominated
    I want to do it in the rain outside -cries-

At this point I don't even care. I just want sex.

2. i make snuff videos for fun.

3. My favorite haha

4. My current GF that's how we met...

It was rainy, at night... on a football field...

Ahh....Butt ass nekkid doing it in the grass during a nice chill rain shower

5. This.

I'm not that crazy personally, but I'll certainly oblige any fetishes my woman has. I don't think I've had a GF that didn't like getting spanked. Either spanking has becoming more common or I just got lucky...

6. im sure its not too kinky for most people but my current girlfriend is one who loves being scratched, bitten, hair pulling all that stuff one major thing that drives her crazy is to have her neck bitten, but like really hard i dunno most girls i have been with were never into it but i gotta say i love it too :)

7. i have a thing for ankles. if she has nice ankles, i know about before she does.lol. plus like wearing low cut ankle socks, thats so pritty. definatly have a legit fetish over here.lol

8. Seems like a few of you girls here like more aggressive stuff. I've always wanted to be involved with something like that, but never saw any of my old partners as "that kind of girl'.

Any tips of on how to tell? Obviously you don't want to go too far as that would freak her out. I'm sure the generic answer will be ask, but can you think of any other signs that would lead to the same result, between the few of you?

9. spanking, bondage, gags, whips, cuffs

i like being dominated as well as dominating. i'm a switch.

yeah i'm very into BDSM.

:eek:

10. i know im probably gonna get the shit flamed outta me but i love me a hiary vagina :)

11. Dude I hate hairy anything.

12. yea im good off it bein hellla hairy lol

13. I have a breastfeeding fetish-even if the woman doesn't give milk, I just love licking tits, sucking tits, cumming on tits.

14. It always turn me on when my girlfriend wears sweat pants from like Hollister or something. Her ass always looks amazing in those. :eek:

15. I have never heard of such a thing..

why..

16. I've always been into the 'forced' scenario. I wouldn't do anything like that irl, but it's alot of fun in the bedroom.

17. This FTW :hello:

18. Too bad it's been like... 8 months since I've had sex now? :(

19. I seem to ALWAYS meet the guys with foot fetishes. Which makes sense if what they tell me is true - that I have "perfect feet"

Its odd because me personally, I hate feet. But I'll let a guy fawn over mine.

20. Necrobestiality baby oh yeeeaaah...
    Women are pretty awesome too. :smoking: