Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Save Moldy Weed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by HappySteve, Jan 15, 2010.

1. i've never had moldy weed. no one i know has ever had moldy weed. like do you keep it around too long or is it not properly contained? this seems odd to me.

2. :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. solid! smoke enough and you'll never know dawg :smoking:

4. Come on guys, the man goes out on a limb to try and solve a problem that affects the stoner community, and you guys bash him?

Here he is trying to spark a little motivation for the solution to a problem no one else will attempt to solve, and you have the nerve to get on the guy's sack about it?

I commend you OP, but not cool guys.:(

5. just make canabutter from it and make sure you strain it well, that will result in keeping it away from your lungs etc

6. It sounds like cooking with moldy weed sounds like a viable option.. Do you guys think firecrackers would be risk-free? or is it just a stupid idea no matter what? basically one of my friends found a couple grams of some stuff that is MANY years old.. i took one hit of it along with some other people and didn't notice any bad effects although i was a little scared to do more than that without getting some advice from people :p