Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How To Save Moldy Weed.

• Please log in to reply

bigdub7487

bigdub7487

Sith Lord

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,894 posts

Moldy weed is a very common problem among new tokers. What exactly are the ways to save moldy weed? I hope that we can all share our experiences. I know there are a lot of threads on moldy weed but none of them truly answer our questions.

i've never had moldy weed. no one i know has ever had moldy weed. like do you keep it around too long or is it not properly contained? this seems odd to me.

bama435

bama435

• Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts

Enjoy the mold spores in your lungs you hardcore gangster. :wave:

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

Guest_thekeeftheif_*

Guest_thekeeftheif_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Buy new weed and pretend it's the old stuff. :]

solid! smoke enough and you'll never know dawg :smoking:

hellobob09

hellobob09

MFTIC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,441 posts
Come on guys, the man goes out on a limb to try and solve a problem that affects the stoner community, and you guys bash him?

Here he is trying to spark a little motivation for the solution to a problem no one else will attempt to solve, and you have the nerve to get on the guy's sack about it?

I commend you OP, but not cool guys.:(

random626

random626

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
just make canabutter from it and make sure you strain it well, that will result in keeping it away from your lungs etc

Gat Zooks

Gat Zooks

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
It sounds like cooking with moldy weed sounds like a viable option.. Do you guys think firecrackers would be risk-free? or is it just a stupid idea no matter what? basically one of my friends found a couple grams of some stuff that is MANY years old.. i took one hit of it along with some other people and didn't notice any bad effects although i was a little scared to do more than that without getting some advice from people :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users