The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

How To Save Moldy Weed.

• by HappySteve
  • Jan 15 2010 11:54 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Sith Lord

• bigdub7487
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 6,894 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 03:15 PM

Moldy weed is a very common problem among new tokers. What exactly are the ways to save moldy weed? I hope that we can all share our experiences. I know there are a lot of threads on moldy weed but none of them truly answer our questions.

i've never had moldy weed. no one i know has ever had moldy weed. like do you keep it around too long or is it not properly contained? this seems odd to me.

• bama435
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

Enjoy the mold spores in your lungs you hardcore gangster. :wave:

:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

• Guest_thekeeftheif_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 19 June 2010 - 04:27 PM

Buy new weed and pretend it's the old stuff. :]

solid! smoke enough and you'll never know dawg :smoking:

• MFTIC

• hellobob09
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,442 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:29 PM

Come on guys, the man goes out on a limb to try and solve a problem that affects the stoner community, and you guys bash him?

Here he is trying to spark a little motivation for the solution to a problem no one else will attempt to solve, and you have the nerve to get on the guy's sack about it?

I commend you OP, but not cool guys.:(

• PipPip
  • random626
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

just make canabutter from it and make sure you strain it well, that will result in keeping it away from your lungs etc

• PipPip
  • Gat Zooks
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

It sounds like cooking with moldy weed sounds like a viable option.. Do you guys think firecrackers would be risk-free? or is it just a stupid idea no matter what? basically one of my friends found a couple grams of some stuff that is MANY years old.. i took one hit of it along with some other people and didn't notice any bad effects although i was a little scared to do more than that without getting some advice from people :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved