Shipping Options w/ Attitude Seeds...A Few Questions...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JayKumba, Jan 15, 2010.

1. If the feds wanted to know how the stealth shipping was, wouldn't thy just order it some them self? I don't think us discussing it is doing much harm

2. Well we do not know what they can and what they can't , sometimes law is actually prevent them from doing things easy way... On the top of that why would supply them with fresh updates on how packages looks like...

3. #23 GreatWhiteHype, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lolololol

4. They cant beat someone to death either but it happens, oh well I understand you being piss but anything we just said like the person above is mention on the site it self, so just chill and smoke, you know?:smoke:

5. Is there a specific t-shirt they ship with each order? I was wondering what they look like lol. Patiently awaiting my first order to arrive.

6. [quote name='"jessfalls93"']Is there a specific t-shirt they ship with each order? I was wondering what they look like lol. Patiently awaiting my first order to arrive.[/quote]

No, they just send whatever shirts they have at the time.

7. oddly enough, I had ordered the t-shirt and the crush proof tin, it is awesome. The tin has a seal. Anyway, I ordered a Green-O-matic seed and got a Green-o-matic t-shirt. it was really cool. I had assumed they would send some generic shirt, and I'm sure they did, I just got that one.

8. To be honest, no matter what you get stealth or not, chances are if customs opens the package, they'll find the seeds. But do get the stealth for the guarateed. Just today, received a package from the tude, seeds fell out first, last order with shirt, a pack came out when opened. As for me, I use real name and my address, no problems. If they want you that bad, they'll track you down. Also, I have order from the tude several times, no signature and package in my mail box, today, mail man knocked on door and i had to sign for it. First time. I signed my name and got my beans.

9. Can you please delete this so dea dosnt see?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app