Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you remember your first piece?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fieldsfinest420, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Mine was a very small, very thin spoon pipe. I just needed somthing to get me high and easy to hide from my parents at the time. I can remember all of the bathroom smoke seshes I've had with the shower water running on high. Those were the days

Just smoke it yo

2. My first piece was a shitty tiny little spoon pipe. Then 2 days later I said fuck it and bought a $200 heady bubbler that had dolphins and shit on it.

3. #1083 forty winks, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    My first piece looked like this here -

[​IMG]

4. Snapshot 1 (11-27-2014 12-07 AM).jpg

Thru a series of random events I recently came back into possession of my 1st.
    Name still applies today. Coffin shaped with an elephant on it.

I give you "The Dead Republican"

5. A homemade Pinesol bong. Back when I was 15.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #1086 stonergirl420, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    First piece was a crappy little yellow arcrylic bong that my ex boyfriend had bought when I was 15. Got confiscated by my group home when I was 16. It sat in their office for a month and a half before they actually got rid of it. Must have been surprising to new staff & parents who came in lmao

7. just broke it a few weeks ago..my first glass on glass piece....12" mio green lip beaker, chugging monster...you could hear it like a train comin....sorry bud! shoudlve seen that doorknob that i gutted you on, my bad!!

8. My first piece was a little 3" pipe. The bowl was red and then the rest of the pipe was like a textured cloudy glass. I got the best clouds to do tricks with as I liked to so much early on in smoking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I bought a Lil 3 in spoon pipe for 5 bucks while I was in mexico. Dropped it. No love lost

10. My first was this small metallic orange pipe, and all the pieces could screw off and you could screw them back together in a way that made it look more like a random knick knack then a pipe. Picked it up at the fair when i was 16
    My first was this small metallic orange pipe, and all the pieces could screw off and you could screw them back together in a way that made it look more like a random knick knack then a pipe. Picked it up at the fair when i was 16

11. F*ck yeah. A metal pipe that I bought from a dollar store. I wish I had gotten a glass pipe instead though. All that toxic chemicals from burnt metal are still probably in my lungs somewhere turning themselves into cancer cells.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Indeed I do remember it. Twas a pipe that my brother gave to me, and I still use it to this day. Despite that at the bowl/stem it is broken & I have to hold the two pieces together to smoke, it's easy though. Took my first ever hit of pot out of it, so I'll always keep it.

13. #1093 retroh, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    My first bowl lol. I remember that so perfectly, I was 15 I just started smoking and I was tired of using Gatorade bottles.
    It was a small spoon pipe. Got ripped off though. I really liked it but it was really small. It was 20$ brought it in school.(If I find a pic I will post it)
    Ended of naming it the lost hero.
    I
    True story when I first started smoking I literally would barely smoke so my pipe would literally just sit outside at my smoking spot in the woods. It wasnt wrapped in anything at all it just sat out on the open ground. It was there so for about 2 months then the winter came up. One day during the winter I was going to go smoke and it snowed like 4 inches even though my spot is surrounded in trees it was still 3 inches of snow.

Looked for almost an hour and couldn't find it. Pretty pissed. Fast forward 3 months after so around march it was spring and warming up. My friend who knows about the spot goes back there to smoke some of his bud I couldn't come outside so it was just him. While hes back there he texts me and was like dude dude I found the bowl. That was a good ass moment it was perfectly intact no cracks or nothing survive a whole winter sitting on the ground. Cleaned it out and hit it the next day worked perfectly.. Sucks it got stolen though I miss that thing.

14. My first real piece was one of the five dollar gas station pipes. A black and silver metal one. 

Nothing special, but it did the job. Scorched an eyebrow once smoking it when I was drunk though :laughing:

15. I still have my first piece!  My first "piece" was a tobacco pipe I'd nicked from my dad--still have that somewhere.  My first real piece was a pretty nice $40 spoon, which is cracked in like six places but still chugging along four years later.

16. The first peace I smoked out of was one of those metal pipes. The kind you pick up anywhere for about five bucks lol. But the first piece I bought was a little glass spoon. Still have it today, she's my daily driver since I can carry it in my pocket with ease.

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.

17. My first was an ~7-8 inch gandalf that I got at a local headdies. I had been smoking for a little but had always rolled blunts/Js or just used a friends piece. The real game changer came about 3 months later when I bought my first vape.

Smoke up, lay down.

18. Apple pipe!

19. #1100 AdmiralTugBenson, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    It was one of those little cheap acrylic jobs like most head shops carry for $15 or so.

[​IMG]

I think it was blue.  I was 16 and this friend and I were buying a sack from this good friend of ours.  We asked if he had any papers because we didn't, and were probably going to hollow out/fill a cigarette and tear off the filter.  He just gave us that little bong.  It was my only tool of any kind besides papers in high school (well, I owned a pipe for a short period of time that the police confiscated), I had that little bong for about a year and a half.  All of my Junior and most of my Senior years, about '97 and '98.  I had to toss it one night at a party that got busted and I never saw it again.  Just about ever party I can remember in high school, that thing was there.  Plus a beer bong I had.  That developed mold after being left out in the woods one night and had to be retired/destroyed.