Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you remember your first piece?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fieldsfinest420, Jan 14, 2010.

1. #1061 Sabe, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    A little fucking elephant that I got from a souvenir stand on the Boardwalk in Atlantic City (NJ) when I was 15...

Named him Taj but he didn't last long at all. He tipped over on the table and his trunk broke off within a couple of weeks. I was really proud of him because I didn't get ID'd.. Bought him all by myself. :) I still have him tucked away somewhere in my house.

RIP Taj ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411360163.985743.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ah I remember, I got a plastic bong at a festival start of summer and loved it ! What a great summer that was, always in my rucksack, I'd bring it everywhere. 1 year and a half later I moved on to glass pipe and decided to leave at a mates place. It just stays there and gets used when we hangout there (quite often really)
    I'm going to retire it soon, and put it on my shelf ! 

3. My first glass pipe was named pinky, because she was pink with blue swirls and gold sparkles. Yeah I'm not very creative lmao

4. yeah, it was one of those crappy $5 colorful glass bowl at some headshop, and being a broke ass teen I was so hype so I bought the best bud my cruddy hands could get. Then smoked with my friends the next day at this field of grass next to the highway, but being high out of my mind, i tried ashing it....on a rock....and i watched it shatter in my hands. After that i just chucked what was left at on coming cars...

5. some shitty bowl

6. I got my first bowl at 19 and it stayed with be until I was about 26.  I'll never forget the night it met it's demise.  Me and my roommate were doing bong rips on a cold (for Florida) winter night.  It had be dipped below 30 that night and we had a highdea.  We were going to sit outside and drink vodka like Russians.  So we sat outback with our coats and beanies on and drank vodka and smoked bowls.  We had been out there a couple of hours and were just getting ready to head in side.  We're both just suuuuuper faded and I take the last hit and go to tap out the bowl and it just explodes in my hand.  We had that stunned moment of silence where we both were trying figure out if that really just happened.  He busts out laughing and just let out a high and defeated "nooooooooooooooo".  Luckily my hands came out unscathed.    Purple Pauline met her demise but she had a damn good run considering I had broken a couple other pieces during that same run. 

7. I got a hazy white/clear bubbler with daisies artfully blown on, my favorite flower. I remember it got hot pretty quick but it was so cute!

8. I still have my first piece actually using it now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415761894.921972.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. #1069 lil p, Nov 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
    i was a freshmen in high school, and i had only smoked a couple of times. there was this kid (who i now know is a complete idiot) in my gym class that used to sit out with me (i sat out every day) and talk about weed and how high he was lol. he even told me that snorting weed would get you high.  :laughing:

i wanted to have something to smoke out of, and none of my friends at the time smoked so i ended up asking this kid if i could buy a pipe off of him. we did the exchange AT SCHOOL, it was the shittiest metal pipe i'd ever seen (at the time i didn't really know better) and it smelled weird. the hole at the bottom of the bowl was HUGE and it was super hard to smoke out of because it was caked in resin (i tried to clean it but didn't know how). my best friend ended up starting smoking and i just gave it to him like a month later.

sorry that was lengthy  :smoking:

10. Traded a dub to a homeboy for a shitty little metal pipe named "chillen" at the time.. Changed it's name to "Jane" after a smokin sesh wth another homie with a bong named "Mary" haha. Mom found it while I was in "rehab" so it's on it's own journey now.

11. Lil bitch haha it was the smallest kief pipe ever. Omfg. Probably an inch or 1.5. My first bowl ever was with my brother and I got so overwhelmed with the munchies I made 2 trays of chocolate chip cookies, over 40 dino nuggets, three grilled cheese, three pb&j(even though I'm allergic to peanuts and pb), and I bought a lot of soda. Great times. I recently got a spoon called Rainbow Penis and he's sexy as fu

12. Well my first piece I guess was a socket I used for ghetto blasters (a water bottle) but now I've got a glass voss waterfall and a nice little orange red and yellow glass bowl :smoking:

13. Black Leaf Nautilus, bought from GC lmao!

still rockin it here and there
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g0D1XqXLWM

14. Do you remember your first GC account?

15. Yes I was only 17 at the time, so my friend who was 18 bought it for me at a headshop in the mall that isn't there anymore :(
    It was a little blue spiraled clear spoon, I named it "blue lightning". I had it for maybe a year, and then it was tragically taken by a female cop. Luckily I didn't get in any trouble so I wasn't upset about it hehe :)

🎶High above at the edge of the world, we are searching for glory and peace, when the time has come, you will see our return to the land of the free!🎶

16. My first piece was about 3 years ago, it was a thick glass, 7 inch pipe with a big party bowl. It was a seahorse and the carb was the eye, sold it to buy a bubbler

17. Ya crazy how time flys
    I remember hotboxin our rides and duckin the po po
    Cool times

18. Haha i remember i like it was yesterday man. First piece i smoked from was an apple technically. But my first true, non disposable piece was forged by my own two hands...

A 1' pvc pipe with one end capped. Drilled a hole for a slide, which was crafted from a 1" socket and a small piece of metal tubing. Then i cut the top off a funnel and caulked it to the pvc pipe to give it stability.

Did the job fantastically haha for about a year till i had to retire it :(

19. lol yes, back when i was 17 i bought a small, blue, glasspipe from one of my coworkers. we made the transaction during work in the bathroom, 5$ for the used pipe.

20. My first smoke was upstairs in my bedroom at night after everyone was asleep.  I took some of my Dad's cigarettes, emptied out the tobacco and repacked with weed.  I didn't know anything about smoking and don't think I got high that time.  I also remember I bought what was called a "matchbox" at the time.  A small amount of weed in one of those old time matchboxes. I was 16 years old and it was the late 60's.