Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you remember your first piece?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fieldsfinest420, Jan 14, 2010.

1. a decently long bowl i got for like 15$. I put it in my pocket to conceal it until i got into my car to go to work and i get in the car and pull it out and the bowl just cracked off from the stem. Next one i got i was smoking in the bathroom in high school and the fuckin bottom of the bag fell out when i put my bowl into it and it shattered all over the fuckin tile.

2. Yup older then my son

3. My first piece was glass bowl with bright orange, gold, red and green swirls. It reminded me of colorful India so I called it Rahja...spelling a bit more different. It was my second favorite piece. I bought it freshman year to make up for the fact I could not roll. It was like $40 from some head shop.

I gave it away a year later when I "quit" smoking...really regret that, lol.

4. Yeahh. I named it humming bird. I think I kept a price of that pipe

5. Bought mine yesterday in gatlinburg, names it gandalf!

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My first piece was a large glass pipe, green tye dye color pattern.  I still have it and want to keep it because it's my first pipe, but it stopped working eventually I think because I didn't clean it enough so I replaced it with another slightly smaller green glass pipe. 

7. the cops have my first bowl and grinder somewhere in lockup, little red yellow and blue spoon. looked like a little Asian dick with a bad case of blue balls but I miss that guy

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yep. A little anodized aluminum pipe that unscrews and looks like a mushroom keychain.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Well, my first piece was a soda can.. then an apple, ha. We had to be imaginative for awhile. I finally got my first dry piece from a friend for $15 when I was 14 and kept it since. I don't use it anymore but that's an 8 year piece so far :) I'm fond of it.

10. A glass pipe that got passed down lol, and I had a cheap little bubbler that lasted me quite a while

11. #1051 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    My first piece was a home made corncob pipe. That was in `58 and I've been through quite a few different pieces since then.

12. My first piece was a shitty lil blue pipe that I broke after two days and superglued back together. Haha used it for years all broken and shit

13. My first pipe was blue too!!! I gave it to a girl- big mistake. She ended up throwing it away and destroying it...bitch

14. Dude that's crazy! A guy once gave me a pipe, but he stopped talking to me and made me feel like a piece of shit so I destroyed that motherfucker

15. Did you also pawn stuff he gave you as a gift? Cuz that's type of appreciation she had..either pawning it, destroying it or burning it...ya I know pretty fucked up

16. Aw that is fucked up 😞 what a bitch

17. A dope ass rasta colerd pipe

18. My first piece was a nice spoon with thick glass but still pretty small. A friend gave it to me because he prefers joints. He'll still use it from time to time though.

19. Yes! It was a small, pink glass piece that I ended up breaking a month after I bought it :(

20. #1060 Dony, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2014
    Yea I remember it as it was yesterday

Once upon a time when I was a young lad still a rookie to Mary Jane sweet love. I bought a nice beautiful bowl from a well know drug dealer in school. I have a lot of my friends saying "I have the best piece in the entire school". I named my bowl Xaldin from a video game called Kingdom Hearts (I was geek back in the day). Me and Xaldin had fun times together getting high. Till one day everything changed when my father attacked. He found my bowl and he smash it with a hammer. I wasn't tripping I bought a new one that looks better than my old one. I would never forget Xaldin my first bowl

R.I.P Xaldin lol
    View attachment 1089802