Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you remember your first piece?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fieldsfinest420, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Never bought an actual piece for a while, it was all joints and blunts before, couple years back got a mini bong, tiny thing didnt even use it much, got 2 pipes, one larger decent sized one and a smaller one. Those actually got put to a decent amount of use. Bought them all at the same time from the same headshop. fun stuff. still have one of the pipes, maybe even the smaller one

2. man i have this wooden pipe cost me 7.50$ still have it and use it regulary:p im upgrading though i only have 40$ what should i get bong- glass or acrylic pipe- wood, metal, glass? any answer is greatly apperciated, im not that exsperienced only been smoking everyday for 8 months but i want an exsperienced opinon this is why i came to thsi forum

3. i still have my first pice. sammy sosa. a red blue and orange color changer, named after sosa cigars, the type of box that i hid it in, and because he can hit like a champ and make it around the bases plenty of times. it only cost me $15, but it has a really decent sized bowl, and it is fairly small so it is easy to bring along with me

4. I named mine mario cause it had mario colors. It was a spoon and my friends all mocked me cause they thought it looked like a dick :/ haha
    Now that I think about it don't all spoons have that general shape more or less?

5. my very first bowl was home made.
    I sawed off the end of a broom handle, bored it out and drilled a small hole for a piece of broken piece of antenna to be used for the mouth piece.
    I made this bowl before I had actually ever smoked weed.
    it got used for a very brief period and I think I tossed it when I got my first real chamber bowl.

6. My first piece i bought from a head shop called dragon seed. I named him Lavitz. He started off as a lite yellow/faint green color. Over the years he turned Blue/Purple. He came with me everywhere, He went to Oz-fest, twice. He was there through thick and thin, Then one day... I was smoking Lavitz, taking resin hits. He was made of kinda thin glass, and the super hot glass came down on the back of my hand and seared it. it left a little brand almost, But worse still, Lavitz cracked. But because so much resin had built up in it over the years, it stayed together. About a year later I moved to a house with a big garage. The garage however had a concrete floor. About a week after we moved in My Dad knocked over my favorite bong. I made Lilly the Bong out of a large glass section of a chandelier. But the Garage floor would also claim my dads favorite bong about a week later. About a week before i moved out, I sat down in my smoking chair out in the garage, Lavitz fell out of my pocket and shattered on the floor. I lived in that house for 3 months, Five of my pieces died in bizarre accidents. And to all those who read all this, I'm sorry I'm rambling. It's really early or late depending on how you see it.

7. My first peice was one of those pipe's with the liquid in it. So if you put it in the freezer it made the hits feel sooo fresh.

Still have it actually..dont really use it though, it get's clogged after every bowl.:(

8. Dude, I still own and use my first pipe. My friend gave it to me almost 5 years ago. Need a new one but this one still works fine.

9. Looking back on it, it was kinda shitty, but there was no better feeling than that one I got when I got my first piece. It was small spoon bowl, homemade, the bowl was real small but it got the job done. I ended up selling it and buying a real nice bowl from a headshop. I kinda wish I never sold it, some great memories to be had.

10. A bubbler, I just got today :). My first piece.

11. i remember my first piece, it was a mini glass bong only about 5 inch tall but it was awesome. wish i still had it.....(damn cat)

12. still have it .. its a chillum from chi-town

13. #54 potbelly, Jan 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2010
    I still have my first pipe, I got it about 11 years ago, it was glass with a green and yellow swirl the whole length, simple with a medium sized bowl. It has long been too clogged to smoke out of:cry: but I keep it like that for the memories it holds.

Good times :rolleyes:

14. my first piece was a cheap metal piece. only had it for a few months before my step-mother confiscated it.

my first glass piece i got during my freshman year at college. i had borrowed my floormate's metal piece and my room-mate noticed me packing it. she said there's no reason to use a crummy metal piece and gave me her glass piece. it was small, but had a fairly deep bowl. the it was teal with candy cane stripes running up the chamber. was a sweet little piece. i dropped it on the icy sidewalk a few weeks after i got it. a little bit of the chamber broke, but it was still salvageable with a little sanding down. my sophomore year i brought it to school with me (lived on campus). one day i grabbed my hoodie from my chair completely forgetting i had my bowl in the pocket. it fell and the rest of the chamber broke.

15. Yep a little metal "crack" pipe

16. Yes.

It was a lil mini-mini bong/pipe....
    it looked almost like a genie lamp...
    with a clear b&m like mouthpiece...

i broke it by accident putting the stem back in...
    sumtimes u get those super powers when high...
    i cracked it open...
    loved that piece,...
    because it had a bulb like base where the smoke would gather...

good timez.

17. My first piece was a small metal pipe with pot leaf designs on it. But, I only got to use it a few times. See, I had it stashed at my school because my friend (who started me smoking) and I would smoke every day at lunch. That lasted about two days until my friend and I got suspended (for an unrelated issues), anyway, my friend grabbed my pipe for me. So I figured, cool I'll get it back next time I see him. About a week later he was hot boxing with his sister in a undeveloped sub-division, when a cop busted them. He had my pipe in his pocket. He had to throw it into the woods when the cop was not looking to avoid a paraphernalia charge. I don't blame him for it, I would have done the same if I were in his shows, but it was still sad.

I still have my second piece, and it has more sentimental value than anything else I own. It is a small red metal pipe that has only ever been used by two people, myself, and the only girl I have ever truly loved. I don't think I would trade that piece for a pound of dank.

18. ahhh yes i sure do:D

I got him 2 years ago when i was 16.Buddy of mine went to the local headshop and bought it for me.It was $12.50.I dont have a name for it yet but im in the process of thinking , if anyone got ideas let me know :D
    This bowl is my favorite bowl , even though its chipped a lil bit , its still my buddy:) The bowl is very deep and the glass is sorta thick, i also like the colors on it :D heres a pic for everyone

sorry if the pic is really big guys:)
    [​IMG]

19. I consider my first piece to be retired, Can't imagine if it broke.