Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

do you remember your first piece?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by fieldsfinest420, Jan 14, 2010.

1. your first bowl, when you were young. do you remember your first piece and all the memories?

2. Oh yes, great thread by the way.

I actually got my first two pieces together, a minibong and a spoon.

The minibong was great for me, being a novice smoker at the time. Lots of pleasant times with that thing.

My spoon, although used less, i appreciated more. It was more portable, less hassle, and I smoked it more with my buddies so i have better memories with it. It was color changing glass and had red stripes all over it. The bowl would change to a blue color after the bowl was sparked a couple times, so we named it "blue." boy do i miss that piece, lent it to a friend during a t-break and he lost it, but replaced it to, so i wasn't too mad at him.

3. I still have my first piece! :D

When I was 17, my boyfriend at the time bought it for $10 at a local head shop. Little red and blue color changing bowl.
    We named it Spiderman because the red and blue pattern looked like a Spiderman outfit.
    It's the perfect spoon shape, too. Nice large bowl, good sized carb, but still small and compact.

He quit smoking not long after and gave it to me. It managed to survive a few years of being tossed around in my purse and dropped many times, never broke even though it didn't seem to be very thick glass.

I love that little bugger. :p

4. I bought my first piece, a bubbler, from none other than GRASSCITY.COM :hello:

the only piece ive gotten from the GC shop

5. yup, even have pictures somewhere... from 10 years ago lol. color changing glass and it cost $20 and lasted for a long time. i neglected it for a while after getting a bong and bubbler. i think i eventually broke it. there was a time i kind of scoffed at simple little hand pipes, but now it's all i use cause i like being able to take it anywhere.

6. Same here, got my first piece about 2 years ago, nice little spoon. Didn't buy my next piece, a bubbler called "Squidward" until last year, along with my Roor and a new steamroller. But i still love hitting the pipe, so many memories :rolleyes:

7. Still have my first piece, 3.5 inch metal + plastic, was high as fuck and named it Spizzle.

8. props for that name bro

9. My first piece was one of those little colored metal pipes. It disappeared years ago, no love lost there. My oldest piece I still have is a custom bubbler made by Pedro Smiley back in 1998. Glass blowing techniques have come a long way since then so it's not the most impressive looking piece, but I love it and still use it from time to time. Most of the time I hit up my SG Soverignty mini, so smooth and my wife really prefers to use it over my other pieces.

10. I sill have old sparky, :).

11. My first piece was a brass pipe very similar to this one.

[​IMG]

I had it for about 8 years and a buddy of mine accidentally dropped it out my window on the freeway while ashing out the bowl. Bastard. He bought me a nice glass piece to replace it, but it just didnt have the sentimental value that my FIRST pipe did. I still miss it. :(

12. I do remember my first piece. One of those cheap $15 metal pipes you can take apart to clean.

13. I just bought my first piece two days ago. It's a lovely glass pipe with devil horns and a nice red swirl in it. Absolutely love it.

But the first piece I've hit would have to be my buddies bong. his name was baxter, but he died 'cause my friends suck and dropped him on a concrete floor XD

14. I remember my first piece very well. My best friend gave it to me for my 16th birthday. It was a purple & bluish glass pipe with a red dragon on the outside of it. It's head started at the bowl & wrapped around with it's tail ending up at the mouthpiece. Named her MooShu after Mulan & my stupid boyfriend at the time dropped her on the floor & she shattered :(:smoking:

15. That piece sounds so badass. I love dragons and would love to have something like that. Sucks alot that it broke.

16. Omg you have no idea how badass she was!! I wish I had a picture of her but never took one before she broke :rolleyes: Definitely one of my favorites & havn't been able to find one even remotely close to looking the same in almost 3 years so hopefully someday I'll be able to find a MooShu2. :smoking:

17. My first piece was an old Sherlock Holmes-style tobacco pipe that belonged to my friends grandfather...

18. That sounds awesome! I just recently bought my husband a sherlock pipe, but it was made of glass. Just not the same !

As for my first piece, when we started smoking we were still too skittish to go into a head shop, so we bought a teeny little glass pipe at the gas station. Eventually it was reincarnated as a piece to a homemade bong :bongin:

19. unfortunately soap stone. It was 1979 I was 13 and my friends brother gave it to me. wow I cant believe I remember that.:smoking:

20. Hmmm, a ghetto homemade bong I made out of a Gatorade bottle and my old trumpet mouthpiece lol. My first "rea" piece was a 11 inch GonG. It had a diffuser, 2-hole dome perc, and an ice catcher. Sadly, I was high and clumsy and I dropped it and shattered the base.