Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Blue Headband (Blueberry X OG Kush X Master Kush X Sour D)

• Please log in to reply

jackie.chan

jackie.chan

Rise and Red Eyes =]

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I picked up a half-O of Blue Headband around little 5 in Atlanta the other day. I've heard of headband before, its a cross of OG Kush X Master Kush X Sour Diesel - so I HAD to try this out. I'd assume Blue Headband is a cross of Blueberry and Headband. The smell is very strong and piney.
The pickup was a little pricey ($250 for the half) - but the high is one of the strongest I've had yet. It only took 3 bowls between 3 people to get me and my friends absolutely blitzed :smoking:!

I've also included a pics of my vaporizer (Arizer Extreme Vaporizer) and a kief bowl I smoked the other day :D

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_2217.JPG
  • IMG_2218.JPG
  • IMG_2227.JPG
  • IMG_2220.JPG
  • DSCF3581.jpg

Edited by jackie.chan, 14 January 2010 - 07:22 AM.

• dan k likes this

sifika

sifika

дим мариху

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,760 posts
Nice VTower man, the bud looks dank as well :smoke::smoking:

jackie.chan

jackie.chan

Rise and Red Eyes =]

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
I got a new camera today - its a Canon PowerShot SD780 IS... So I decided to take a few more shots of the few nugs of Blue Headband I have left to test the new camera out!

I'll probably finish the Blue Headband and make a new pickup this weekend. :smoking:

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0003.JPG
  • IMG_0006.JPG
  • IMG_0007.JPG

livingi

livingi

I'm On Trees Like Moss

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
man it looks really good but 250 is way too much. i'm 20 minutes away from little 5 and i get em for 2

4Cave2man0

4Cave2man0

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 17,509 posts
To this day i have yet to find a strain to take me to another planet other than Headband- it aside from G-13 - gets me on a whole other level besides stoned good fuccin pick up man +Rep to you

NorCal_Cyclist

NorCal_Cyclist

CA215/SB420 Legal Patient

• Registered Upgraded
  • 185 posts
Nice buds - looks just like the Blueberry Headband I got a few months ago.

Quick question - do you really run your vape at 210*C? Thats like 410*F, which is REALLY high, from what I've read and tried on my Volcano. Darn near combustion....

dagobaker

dagobaker

jedi in training

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,140 posts
i just got the extreme Q and fucking love it
nice bud btw
with blueberry and ogkush its gotta be dank
ive been vaping 373 degrees

Henz420

Henz420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Noticed the grinder... You didnt happen to pick that up at Smoke 911 did you? I had 1 exactly like it except red and had teeth break out of it from breaking down GOOD bud. I don't smoke brick period. So I upgraded to Kannastor. and also got the pollen press along with it. Expensive bud but still looks very niceee. Little 5 points is always a expensive spot. there only looking to make profit.

krayzie94

krayzie94

Puff Puff Hash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 651 posts
I get some dank shit and simply said... I WANT THAT!

seetrider

seetrider

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I just picked up an 1/8th of blue headband in OR and it looks exactly the same- super intense piney smell and mossy after taste. Also super stony- just took a couple bong rips and it's definitely good shit.

mbracthemartian

mbracthemartian

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 391 posts
Thats baller genetics bro. Thats top of the food chain shit.

S0UR

S0UR

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,007 posts
Nice pickup bro! Headband is without a doubt my favorite strain besides Sour D. Only had Headband once but it was the craziest weed ever man. I got high just looking at it. :hello:

Stoner420Girl

Stoner420Girl

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Headband sucks, u gotta smoke so much to get high
It's not worth the price in my opinion I go for the $15 a G dankness :smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users