6000 Lumens per Sq/Ft ScrOG-Off

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by whatuthinkin, Jan 13, 2010.

1. :wave: That is a raising my hand smiley.... Did we have a winner here? Did everyone make their goals? Just curious...my little girl is heading for a chop this weekend which means all of you should have finished by this point. Post of the results, enquiring minds want to know! :D :hello:

2. I agree with you, some folks never posted their results here. I did, but for those who missed it I only brought in 32 zips, about 50 or so off my goal. I just don't think the LA Woman can give me the yeild that I am looking for.

Good Luck Mrs. Ed, I will be looking forward to your chop :smoking:

3. i came up short as well 22 out of the 30 i was looking for

4. I ended up with a little over 700gs (730) or just a hair over .5 grams a watt @ 1400 HPS.
    We are very happy campers and are gearing up for the next grow. THis was my first and
    learned a great deal. I honestly think my yield could have been doubled had I done things
    differently.

1) More air circulation
    2) Better watering system
    3) Preventative care for insects
    4) Better temp control
    5) More patience with the screen
    6) Better light management (reflective surfaces)
    7) Better pruning ( removing lower growth or pop corn buds)

I'm sure I've omitted a few but these are a constant on my mind now. My mentor or my
    mother source was impressed enough to agree to fund a full blown op. We'll use my
    empty rental prop and have a budget up to 10K. I have one more grow before we set
    up. Everything in soil is getting flowered out so I can make THE change.

Thats right ..... we're going hydro. Ebb and flow and DWC. I'll also actually do a grow
    journal this time.

Not sure what my goal was .... I changed my screen size 3 times before I got started.
    I ended up with:

4' x 8' screen under 1400 watts HPS=730 grams :smoke:

5. I came in a bit short too (even though I pulled out of the little competition. Pulled in 4 ounces and the goal would have been 4.8 ounces. Overall, I am still happy with little Jenna Boo's results. A few little change ups with that same setup and I really think 4.8 would have been possible with a bit more veg time at the beginning and getting all the buds sites up through the screen a bit better.

6. Congrats, sounds like you did a great job :hello: