Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

can thc seep through your pores?

• Please log in to reply

eastviewtoker22

eastviewtoker22

• Registered Upgraded
  • 100 posts
like if you your breaking up weed can thc somehow seep through the pores in your fingers and cause you to fail a drug test?

god4point0

god4point0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 777 posts
in massive amounts, yes, but i highly (:D) doubt the amount you break up from time to time will do anything

steadybluntin

steadybluntin

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,282 posts
HA yes it will seep rite into u

eastviewtoker22

eastviewtoker22

• Registered Upgraded
  • 100 posts

in massive amounts, yes, but i highly (:D) doubt the amount you break up from time to time will do anything

i broke up about 3 grams and i gotta dt tmmrw should i be safe?

papajesus

papajesus

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 181 posts

HA yes it will seep rite into u

Yeah man, better watch out too, they do nose tests too - even if you've smelled weed - only one tiny sniff - you come up positive. Watch out for that shit dude, they'll getcha...

god4point0

god4point0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 777 posts

safe.

when i say massive i'm talking about harvesting like 10 trees like up in humbolt where you get high just by touching enough plants

the_tokerman

the_tokerman

Stoner Extraordinaire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 898 posts
You're more than safe.

tehgregzor

tehgregzor

Enjoys Loud Noises

• Registered Upgraded
  • 475 posts
haha, you're gonna have to GET HIGH before a urine or blood test is gonna be failed. secondhand smoke ain't gonna get you, (unless you get high off of it), touching it ain't gonna get ya, you're good !

ashadeofgreen

ashadeofgreen

If not now, when?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 188 posts

I don't know how to tell you, but.. Drug tests these days just aren't the way they used to be. They're so technologically advanced that they do radial eye scans to see if you've even looked at weed.

thedon420

thedon420

The Pennsylvania Grassman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,481 posts
THC isn't water soluable, so even if you would get a lot of residue/resin/keif on your hands, very little (less than a few nanograms) would enter your blood stream, unless you have open wounds on your hands (and I don't think they'd have you breaking up the bud if your hands where all cut up, not too many people want to smoke bloody pot)

Edited by thedon420, 13 January 2010 - 05:36 AM.

BurnTheKush

BurnTheKush

Down 2 Tha Last Roach

• Registered Upgraded
  • 501 posts

I don't know how to tell you, but.. Drug tests these days just aren't the way they used to be. They're so technologically advanced that they do radial eye scans to see if you've even looked at weed.

hahahahah

getf-/cked420

getf-/cked420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
only a fucking stoner would come up with some stupid shit like this..

ummSteve

ummSteve

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
Yeah, how much did you pick up? The THC molecules hide out in your pores..when you take a piss they jump out and land in the sample. You better not have handled much.

hatchplzhelp

hatchplzhelp

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,344 posts
THC does seep through human skin rapidly. That is why if you break up bud with your fingers you decrease potency. You wont fail a drug test that is why they have a cut off level 50 ng is standard.

schone

schone

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
If you are breaking it up, what is the next step? loading it into a bowl. Then after that you just sit there and stare at it?
7.35 -7.45 pH (should be) is at our fingertips at all times. It seems to neutralize many acids that could enter our system. If you are in the Kush mountains rubbin some Charas out maybe, but not enough to test dirty.

firecat318

firecat318

• Registered Upgraded
  • 174 posts

like if you your breaking up weed can thc somehow seep through the pores in your fingers and cause you to fail a drug test?

I hate when that happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users