Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Gandalf Pipe!! MUST SEE!!!

• Please log in to reply

4FootHits

4FootHits

Sky is the limit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts
My friend sold this to me for $30, it is VERY light.. and it hits really good. :)

I`m not sure if I believe my friend, but he said he bought it for $115.. which could be true. But I`d never pay it, lol..

Attached Thumbnails

• P1010150.jpg
  • P1010149.jpg
  • P1010148.jpg

kmkronic

kmkronic

I aM NoT a HUmaN BEinG

• Gold Member
  • 141 posts

4FootHits

4FootHits

Sky is the limit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts

you had a helluva deal, how long is that pipe?

Thanks man :) Im not exactly sure, just as long as my keyboard to be honest.. I know its not really a measurement.. But I will measure it later. :smoking:

lessthanjeezy

lessthanjeezy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,427 posts

Thanks man :) Im not exactly sure, just as long as my keyboard to be honest.. I know its not really a measurement.. But I will measure it later. :smoking:

Nice piece man, although I HIGHLY doubt your friend payed 115 for it man. I bought a gandolf pipe a few months ago new for 35, granted it is slightly smaller than yours, still thats a big difference in price .

Clay the Hippy

Clay the Hippy

AmIbannedyet?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,238 posts
You can get those easily for $25-$40.

Oh, and they are such a bitch to clean.

LEAR

LEAR

• Registered Upgraded
  • 748 posts
i dont doubt that he paid that much for it,,who made it ,,that all depends on the price,,ive seen those from CLINTON,he makes those for a few hundred,,,so i dont doubt it at all,,thanks for sharing,and nice come up ,peace LEAR

tomshark

tomshark

Up Up and Away

• Registered Upgraded
  • 637 posts
Cool piece. 30 is a good price fo' dat

4FootHits

4FootHits

Sky is the limit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts

Cool piece. 30 is a good price fo' dat

Thanks man, I thought it was a good buy also.. It was made by this guy that lives in my city. He`s got some wicked pieces that I`ll have to get some pictures of! :)

bluntmastaj

bluntmastaj

• Registered Upgraded
  • 324 posts
my ex-gf had one just like that.... till i broke it:hello: that pipe looks like a great has pipe smoke on!

caseball2051

caseball2051

• Registered Upgraded
  • 520 posts
looks like its easy to break, no thanks.

hope you enjoy it though.

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,034 posts
I went to a birthday party for one of my favorite dispensary owners - let me tell you, THOSE are the parties to go to. IN any case, one of her friends had just gotten a REALLY nice Gandalf similar to that one, smoked so nicely, ESPECIALLY for concentrates.

ross7138

ross7138

• Registered Upgraded
  • 472 posts
nice man looks like a cool pipe

johnny2515

johnny2515

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
That is a really cool pipe!

4FootHits

4FootHits

Sky is the limit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,132 posts

That is a really cool pipe!

Thanks man, I thought so also :smoking::smoking:

I went to a birthday party for one of my favorite dispensary owners - let me tell you, THOSE are the parties to go to. IN any case, one of her friends had just gotten a REALLY nice Gandalf similar to that one, smoked so nicely, ESPECIALLY for concentrates.

Hell yeah, now that ive cleaned it, it tastes great and hits pretty smooth! Toke on man, + repp!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users