Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. [quote name='l StayHigh l']ughhh were struggling on the coast for shit like that, constantly[/QUOTE

Im currently on the coast now and know of numerous strains that are readily available. Just be sociable go to a few parties and youll meet the people you need.

2. OMG I know what your'e talking about! Ive had the same thing happen for a couple weeks in a row lol.

3. Im not in the same parts as you

4. I enjoyed goin through this thread. Lots of good pickups

5. :wave: top of the morning homies, heading off to Vail, CO for a wedding, hoping to pick up some good local funk from a buddy's buddy who runs a dispensary in denver. pics when I return

6. Bless, safe travels..:wave:they got the fire up der.:smoking:

7. i live in ashville man! i goto christ school and me and my freind are like the only cats here that burn. But nice buds man, iv smoked that sour cheese recently. + rep

8. I've gotten amazingly potent strains in chapel hill that were grown in Wilmington as well as indoor farms in Charlotte.

9. please do, I live in Asheville as well and i can't get weed like that, it makes me drool. pm me

10. your mango haze looks totally different from mine. sexy tho, i'd definitely love to try some of that.

11. Out here enjoying the hell out of life in Vail, just had an eighth of real stony outdoor dropped off from some chick I met in the bar last night :smoking: I'll get some pics tomorrow sometime :wave:

12. My god...i live in NC but ive never seen some shit like this haha. very nice +rep

13. LOVE the last picture...... have yet to see anything that beautiful here in Charlotte....

14. Thanks for posting fellas :wave:

15. Hey like those pics, im from Boone , thanks for representing north carolina

16. Thanks for looking :wave:

Just picked up a sick jar full of Bubba Kush and pulled out a jar of the Mt. Cook that has been curing for about 2 months now. Pics in a couple of hours when I get a chance to get back to my camera :p

17. no nug shots today, but here's a teaser of the first run of a new cross we made a while back

(G-13 x Haze) x Mt. Cook

[​IMG]

18. looking real nice and healthy^^

interesting genetics in this thread too may i add... i'm from a spot where it's peoples buisness to be good growers. You folks out in NC seem to go some good things going on. props+

19. A whole lot of east coast dank comes from these mountains, that's for sure :wave: thanks for stopping by man

20. let's do some breeding man... you're killing me.