Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

l StayHigh l

l StayHigh l

KiLLaDeLpH

• Registered Upgraded
  • 409 posts
we need more dank on the coast. oh

be

x if ya feel me?

blue spoon

blue spoon

Cooked.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 594 posts
shiiiit i live right outside charlotte and all i can find in reggie ass brick weed i wish i could come by some of thiss!!!:(

jd4083

jd4083

NC Ambassador of Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,951 posts
:wave: more pics tonight or tomorrow

jd4083

jd4083

NC Ambassador of Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,951 posts
Here's most of my day in pics...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

CriTTer80

CriTTer80

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,066 posts
Nice pics Bro!
I'm a little embarrassed by our fellow Carolinian's reaction to pics of good bud, damn if yall want it that bad use this site an learn a thing or too an let mother nature do er thing. Representing The Queen, Wide Awake, an Port City... Respect.

Guest_greenthumb245_*

Guest_greenthumb245_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Nice buds man, I need to find shit like this in Charlotte.

believe me dude charlotte has nice buds too, most of it comes from the app mountains tho. Just keep lookin around the qc and ull eventually find some quality dank.

and OP im glad you are showin everyone that our mountains sure produce a ton of the east coasts bud +rep

jerryfan23

jerryfan23

oh hai.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
just picked up some shit from greensboro called parisian valley kush. anyone heard of it?

raleighdude

raleighdude

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hey i feel like a creep finally registering just to post this but if anyone can help a dude out in raleigh/cary today, thad would be awesome. I just moved and my supply line (lol) has totally dried up. send me a PM or something, Cheers :)

jd4083

jd4083

NC Ambassador of Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,951 posts
thanks for posting dudes...

jerryfan23 - never heard of it and to be honest it sounds like a bullshit strain name some high school kid made up, but ya never know...was it good? that's what matters :P

raleighdude - pretty sure asking for hookups is forbidden on GC (for obvious reasons...) and I would really prefer that you guys keep that stuff out of my thread. thanks.....

here's a kinda shitty pic of the local cut of Mango Haze...this is some killer, loving it...

Posted Image

stevendabawse

stevendabawse

• Registered Upgraded
  • 136 posts

:wave: what's up fellas

I tend to avoid W.F. like the plague, I don't get away with much anymore out there since I smoked and supp'd with Sergeant Brown's son for years and he knows it :laughing:

Yeah, I despise the town, tryna get out asap haha.

But Sergeant Brown?

As in, Rueben's dad..?

imonfreakinfire

imonfreakinfire

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
i live in chapel hill, NC. and anything worth anything comes from boone.

seriously, everything else is shit. i assume blueridge is near boone

jd4083

jd4083

NC Ambassador of Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,951 posts

Yeah, I despise the town, tryna get out asap haha.

But Sergeant Brown?

As in, Rueben's dad..?

His name ain't reuben...and I definitely wouldn't say what it was on an open forum anyways

imonfreakinfire- I'm a couple of hours from boone, right on the border of TN & GA. Honestly boone does have some good dank because of how small it is and how friendly App State is, but my area kills it (and anywhere else in NC/most of eastern US honestly lol)

this is where the kids from boone come to cop the dank they sell to the college kids in their town for $120+ a quarter ;) and where a lot of awesome genetics come from as well...

Edited by jd4083, 28 February 2010 - 10:42 PM.

stevendabawse

stevendabawse

• Registered Upgraded
  • 136 posts

His name ain't reuben...and I definitely wouldn't say what it was on an open forum anyways

imonfreakinfire- I'm a couple of hours from boone, right on the border of TN & GA. Honestly boone does have some good dank because of how small it is and how friendly App State is, but my area kills it (and anywhere else in NC/most of eastern US honestly lol)

this is where the kids from boone come to cop the dank they sell to the college kids in their town for $120+ a quarter ;) and where a lot of awesome genetics come from as well...

Then there must be two officers with the last name Brown, and my bad, wasn't thinking about the whole open forum thing haha.

jd4083

jd4083

NC Ambassador of Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,951 posts
it's all gravy dude :wave: lit off some mangoes...

jerryfan23

jerryfan23

oh hai.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

thanks for posting dudes...

jerryfan23 - never heard of it and to be honest it sounds like a bullshit strain name some high school kid made up, but ya never know...was it good? that's what matters :P

yeah i does sound like some bullshit haha. but daamn the shit is good. i could throw it at the wall and it would stick. probably one of my top 3 favorite indicas

jd4083

jd4083

NC Ambassador of Funk

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,951 posts
:wave: I'm more of a sat fan myself, although this PTK I picked up leans pretty heavy towards the other end of the spectrum:

Posted Image

Here's some PTK and mango haze together:

Posted Image

restrictions

restrictions

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
I'm a Durham toker.
Got a buddy growing some pretty nice seeds.
got some Hashplant, Hashplant Haze, & Industrial Plant
all flowering in april.
hoping to have it cured by 420 lol :smoke:

Blaze NC 420

Blaze NC 420

tune in, turn on drop out

• Registered Upgraded
  • 357 posts

good times:D:hello:

Lion

Lion

The King of the Jungle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 339 posts
Increadible Marijuana.

420Surf

420Surf

• Registered Upgraded
  • 686 posts

Good to see the chronic floatin' around Blue Ridge, it's still dank down in Wilmington my friend! Some nice flowering pics bro, makes me drool everytime I see them!

Hell yeah we get some really good strains here in wilmy, i actually have a friend growing a couple gorgeous white widow plants.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users