Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. I like your stash man. That last nug looks holy!

2. i have a humbolt buddy as well. we call him wizard:smoking:

nice purple kush man

3. thx for posting guys :wave:

4. #104 jd4083, Feb 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2010
    Only decent pic I could get of the XXX OG...

[​IMG]

5. Ahhh Lovely! First day on these forums and I've found home. Then again it's not hard to find connoisseurs in the mountains here... Snow day rips for the win

6. Thanks for checking it out man, glad you feel welcome :p

Here's some locally grown clone-only Vermont Strawberry Cough I got as a gift from a friend. The lighting is off (sun is behind the mountains now) so you can't see that the stigma/pistils are a deep royal purple color, the deepest purple I've ever seen on stigma for sure...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. I just smoked some of the cough and I feel it necessary to add that never in my life have I experienced a strain that smells and tastes BETTER than the fruit it was named for. Not even DJ's original blueberry cuts have this much..."synaesthesia" I guess you could call it? Really sick cut, I hope I can get some clones from this dude...

8. another shot of the XXX OG surrounded by berries...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. All these nuggs looks so epic. Thanks for reppin' the south! What's up Greensboro? :wave:

10. those are some awesome buds man. im from raleigh

11. Hell yeah my Raleigh man, head on up to Boone. There's gold in them there mountains!

12. That bud is stunning.

13. someone bring these buds to Charlotte and i'll be a happy man :)

14. Lately, down here in Greenville, we've been getting a lot of great strains from the mountains. I've picked up Lemon/Bubblegum/Strawberry Kush as well as a bit of Northern Lights and Purple Flo in the past month.

15. Here in Fuquay all we got is Blueberry or No-Name mids

my dealer recently startedselling bubblegum tho... havent tried it yet

16. I am in the eastern part of NC ... ECU actually... and get some funk out here pretty reg. Got some GDPK right now. Not sure what it stands for..ill post pics soon :hello:

17. ECU... shouldn't you be getting drunk somewhere hahaha... surprised you know what pots is

18. again, bring this dank to 704!:wave: make me a happy man

19. I just smoked the dankest shit I've ever smoked about 2 nights ago, the kid just called it, "The Purp."
    It was soooo purple, but it was so hard to even seen the purple because it was COVERED in crystals.

What up Wake Forest.

20. ECU is in GREENville!!! We get drunk then smoke then drink more then who the hell know what else the night will bring us. Token on some Cali sensi-star right now to get rid of my hangover.
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG!!!!!