Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Fuck the police

2. Just sayin I know what has worked for a friend in the past

3. What were the extenuating circiumstances of your friends case that allowed him/her to successfully claim entrapment?

Seriously, man, its called being humble. You were wrong and were told and shown the correct info so why not just say thank you and move on? Grasping for straws is not helping to refute laws and facts.

4. He was in a car at a gas station undercover pulls up and says he's a friend of so and so and asked if he was good. The guy said, oh ok, yeah what was you wanting? Cop said a quarter and my friend got in his car and for some reason he looked up and asked if he was a cop. The cop never answered the question. But he proceed to sell. Then got arrested. It was all on camera from the dudes car cam. And he was never convicted

5. He rolled and narced on his supplier. :smoke:

6. You know, you might just have something there, might answer why I can't get a hold if him.

7. oh good herb so if I just make a bag of regular im clear?? It makes sense now thanks for clearing that imma open a stand downtown and sling mad mid grade hahahahahaha seriously brah step down off the soapbox and take a joke homie lol damn son this forum cracks me up any who ill stop stirring the shit cause there's a lot of bunched up panties right now lmfao i grew up with a police officer as a stepfather so I know what's up with all that bullshit and yes entrapment is always a waste of breath number one thing to remember just keep an open eye and watch how people react

8. Da fuq are you on about? Who said anything about a bag of regular?

:smoke:

9. Ha ha ha that's funny!!!!

10. Well who's left on here? Just joined and everyone is banned

11. an if they say it real nice an put a cherry on top? dude your days of 'freedom' are numbered believing that kinda shit hahah

12. an everyone is banned cuz this is a stash jar thread not a discussion of legality..

13. <span>cannaluv21</span>
    <div> 

Posted Yesterday, 08:04 PM
    Actually it's called contract law

</div> 
    End Quote: Are you trying to be a new troll or a silly LEO hoping to trick new folks? You are pulling on empty strings and don't even qualify as a camp lawyer. End your silliness, before I do. [​IMG]

:smoke:

14. Three kings kush shatter. Ultra tasty.

Attached Files:

15. Some interesting organic wax 1427398941160.jpg

But the pizza....it's great! [​IMG]

17. This is kind of a late post since this all happened a week or two ago but... I finally went to that new head shop in Asheville called High Life Gallery which is the largest head shop in the Southeast. Anyways, I got myself a new bong [​IMG]

I would recommend checking that place out if you guys are around West Asheville anytime. The place is absolutely enormous and the selection kicks ass.
    [​IMG]

18. Yeah highlife is awesome no doubt.. jus realized I hadnt posted a pic with any nugs in it ina while heres some dank shatter an some nice nugs an some of that organic wax butter ayyy 1428189681065.jpg

19. Some headband in 828 [​IMG]

201504180925321.JPG 201504180925324.JPG

201504180925322.JPG 201504180925323.JPG

20. Happy Holidaze NC puff puff pass it to pat mccrory lol