Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Careful they'll ban you for using that termology

2. Oh no! sorry gc I'm a newbie, but I learn quick

3. #2403 Darth Cthulhu, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    ha!

4. #2404 Darth Cthulhu, Feb 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
    ha!

5. Yeah the Internet not the way to ask even in 2015 hahaha anyways I do drink but my favorite minibar is this one so far .. ♡
    1425150578350.jpg

6. Bomb ass fucking fire

Attached Files:

7. Charlotte NC here..

8. House bill 78 hopefully congress doesn't vote it down

9. Some shatter. Almost done.

Attached Files:

10. Match in Gatlinburg?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I grew up in Maggie Valley and even now I live next to it and I have always been sketched by the cops out there ever since I got my first possession charge near J-Arthur's Resturant when I was 18. Every member of my immediate family has been pulled over there at least once and I have been 3 times (although one time was on J-creek). I've actually been pulled more times in Maggie than I have anywhere else in Haywood county haha. To be fair I haven't been pulled over anywhere in nearly 4 years.

12. Hello all, just joined GC. asheville here, and I am amazed at the post. Everyone is so paranoid in nc. Yet Everyone smokes, but everyone thinks someone is a cop. So basically you live in total fear. And the government is winning

13. Lmfao!!!! Finally someone said it!!!!

14. Yeah I said it! Anyone heard the status on hb 78? Toke 828 you seem to be in the loop what have you heard

15. Last I heard it was going in front of congress not sure when but if they vote yes then nc is a medical state one step closer to it being legal so hopefully congress doesn't shaft us

16. Lol where did you find all of that information from on this thread? I personally am paranoid because people in this day and age suck. No one is who they say they are and everyone is sketchy. The world is becoming a shitty place in case you havent noticed. No one is going to enjoy meeting randos on the internet to engage in an activity that is still illegal in this state. Lol its not the government winning, its called common sense.

17. Good it will pass I believe. To many benefits. For now guess we will just have to let the gov control our health, and happiness,

18. damn son it just sounds like you get no enjoyment from life I hope your box has room enough to at least move around in

19. Again with assumptions? I love my life especially the part of it where im not in jail for meeting a rando on the internet in person who may or may not arrest me to sell a bag of weed. Again its not paranoia its called common sense