Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Southern lights...hope everyone had a great weekend!

Attached Files:

2. Alright all...new at this, the buying, not the smoking. Heading to Ashville this weekend and need HELP. I need to move to a legalized state because my health is not well...the bits I get from parties and concerts aren't going to tide me for long. I need a strain that's good for pain, decent high, but the pain is the problem. Any advice?

3. Anything high in cbd will do, friend. Nurse jackie, tsunami, harlequin, chocolope , sensi star are a few that come to mind.

HOWEVER, unfortunately your chances of finding such gems in nc (even asheville and i would know because i lived there for 7 years) are slim to none unless you know a reputable grower. Most of your street dealers in nc have no knowledge of strains and their effects. Most dealers i know dont even know the names and just assign names based on what they think it is/isnt. Which is why i only trust my meds to myself. I know the strains and their effects because i put them in the soil. Best of luck!

4. Thx for the honest answer. I figured it wasn't going to be easy. Thinking of planning a trip to CO just for that reason, but that would be a ways off yet. Realizing this is a stupid question, but also past all shame of asking, how do I go about making friends with a rep grower? Is it possible even? They must be a skittish breed I'm sure. And my asperger-I-ness ain't gonna smooth the way. Dealers around me aren't the type I'm looking for (Queen City)

5. Cant speak on that area but I haven't heard good things always in queen city anyways west ia your best bet or a grower like he said but yeah not so easily found around here even in the mountain's
    Anyways here's some crumbley wax blonde with some darker purplish chunks which coincidentally idk the strains of either but it does the job :) 1421852671925.jpg

6. Nice crumble! Love the container too!

7. Cheers!

Attached Files:

finding bud in asheville while visiting is no different than other other city. go downtown, hit up some bars, find some skaters, college kids (asheville has several campuses) etc. there's a lot of bud out here in WNC. but probably not going to find someone who's going to meet up w/you from here, in an illegal state where they still hang us by our balls. best of luck :smoke:

9. Thanks...I kind of figured as much, but thought I'd try. Desperate times and desperate measures and all that. Thx for your honesty. I'll try to work my magic while I'm there.

10. Finding bud in Asheville isn't as easy as one may say the people around here won't just help a stranger find illegal things we might be hippies but we definitely think before just doing the deed. I on the other hand can and will help anyone out looking for the local florist in the Asheville area trust me its easier than going to bar asking for weed or walking around a campus asking for it as well that's just asking for trouble

11. Blue dream purp soda herijuana jack

Attached Files:

12. Girl scout cookies

Attached Files:

13. striking gold last night with the Iso. 1st and 2nd wash. (caramel monkey/juicy fruit/kill bill shake salad. ) p

Attached Files:

14. A small southern lights trim run i did

Attached Files:

15. #2375 pod-racer, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    What up nice lookin concentrates an shit on here lately, heres mine from the past few pickups :
    From right to left;
    Bubblegum wax with some purplish wax chunks rolled in crumble, then the aforementioned crumbley, last but definitely not least Girl Scout Cookies shatter (looks kinda like we mighta got some of the same smoke_all_day) edit* as you can see I finally got my hands in a Santa Cruz Shredder titanium dabber its the shizznit*
    3ňjøý¤♡♡♡♡
    1422351296287.jpg

16. Lookin like a nice buffet! I just started a new bgk mother in the garden which should have me some nice bgk wax by summer. Im excited as i havent done bgk in about a year and a half. Lovin the tool too

17. #2377 Mid man, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    Most weed is illegal states in indica dominant anyway. I think I have gotten a sativa strain like.. 3 times

18. Yeah this too ive only realy believed because I could tell it was sativa when it been from directly the grower maybe afew random times other than that. An thanks smoke all day ,the left side is the cookie cutter for the wax an crumble the right is ball for the oils an whatnot its great

19. All I keep seeing is indica dominant hybrids and not many sativas let's get more head high strains going.

20. Heeeeey whats up I just moved from germany to nc fayetteville and look for some smoke I thought its easy to get it but apparently I dont know the right ppl