Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Hey guys I'm new to GC here in Charlotte! Just picked up some fresh medication ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406052080.696637.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ^ Welcome to GC :metal:

3. NC representing the beautifull queen city!

4. Shameless drunk bump, whose with me?!

5. Reppin NC too...fuck all this recent rain man!!!! Boggin up my guerilla garden...

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Rain ha been annoying first dry day today in awhile feels like an NGP I def remember getting high times at Barnes an noble but idk anymore

7. Afghani is in Asheville - here's a sampling, about a half here pictured. Super hairy, heavy indica.

DSCF0671.JPG   DSCF0672.JPG

DSCF0673.JPG   DSCF0675.JPG

8. Zip of that same Rumples Dream I had a while back. Blue Dream x Rumple. Still got big nugs

201408060616480.JPG   DSCF0538.JPG

9. High there. :)

10. Can't wait to retire in North Carolina up in the mountains where my grampa has a few hundred acres out on mount airy

11. Need to take the bike up to blueridge sometime. About a hour away.

12. #2232 pod-racer, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    ~Did my second BHO run ever by myself tonight used about 9 grams of shake an small popcorn nugs of Fire Og an Carolina kush, used a high micron hash oil filter a friend gave me an Vector 14 time refined butane heres a pic..
    Ended up.gettin about 1.3 grams out of it not bad for.mostly shake:
    20140811_212317_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    Not the greatest I've made but considering I used Blue cheese buds the first time , an I didn't use buds only, I used like a q of shake almost.l think it came out nice enough gets me,high tastes clean. Peace GC NC Blades¶

13. I thought the blue ridge mountains were in Kentucky

14. Asheville bud
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407813546.509571.jpg sour d

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407813612.498648.jpg
    Blue dream

15.  all part of the Appalachian mountains I think the blue ridge is what they call the part thT runs Western NC mostly but hell i could be wrong ive only lived here my whole life ahah idk if they can them blue ridge in kentucky or not but yeah its alll the Appalachian Mountain Range either way

The Appalachians are in Kentucky, the Blue Ridge is all part of the range which spans through quite a few states in the south. The Blue Ridge Mountains encompass all of the Western North Carolina area, which is fairly large. Anything west of Charlotte pretty much is in the Blue Ridge.

God I'm blasted right now pod, I didn't even read your response before I wrote mine. You are correct :yay:

17. #2237 pod-racer, Aug 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2014
    Hahaha I hear that got a better pic of the oil I made last night:
    1407882814822.jpg
    Not the greatest I've had but its 75% from shake coulda whipped it a lil more, still seein some tiny bubbles but its good gets me baked not bad for my second run¶

18. #2238 NGP, Aug 13, 2014

I'm toying with the idea of making oil with the trim from the grow in my siggy. I just entered week 6 tonight when lights go on, so getting close. Gotta make some plans for the extras. I think I want to make some hash or oil. How are you purging yours pod? What's your oil process?

19. #2239 pod-racer, Aug 13, 2014
    I need to get my own extraction tube an stuff but my friend brings his over an we run it with the highest purity butane which in ahead shop around here is probly Vector. We also use these special high micron filters made for oil rather than coffee filters.
    My friend also swears by putting the butane can in the freezer for a bit cuz cold butane runs slower thus more effectively. But as far as purging I have seen it done but havent purged with a vaccum setup before I usually jus heat it in the pyrex over the hot water on the burner bubbles pop an purge naturally . When that stops I take it off an whip it with this skillet tool back an forth , up an down ,swirly patterens jus doing that a ton can usually get alot of it out then you can out it back on the heated watwr an let it heat up an start whiping again an repeat that til your happy with it, jus gotta keep it from getting too hot . I cant rhink of many better uses for trim/shake popcorn nugs an what not , my old grower uaed to make aome nice ice bubble hash with the filter bags an all out of his trim .

20. Its a bitch sometimes whipping those micro bubbles out to purge better but it's worth it less solvents the better.