Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

North Carolina Buds a.k.a. Blue Ridge Reefa...where's my NC heads at??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jd4083, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Come see me brotha, we'll chuck some pollen around together :p

here's a shot in bad lighting of a ~1wk cured Mt. Cook nug, this batch was chopped about 5 days earlier than normal so that the finished product wasn't quite as stony, I hate weed that makes me want to melt into the couch and not do anything

[​IMG]

2. holy gigantic photo, sorry guys lol

3. let's do it. next male i get, i'll store somewhere and collect the pollen. seeds i have available are Kings Kush, Church(femd), Blue Cheese(femd), Chocolate Rain, Chemberry (chemdawg x blueberry), Power Skunk. or if you want to try that silver spray that makes female plants turn hermie, we can try that. i'm dead ass, i wanna do this.. hit me up if you're interested.

4. i wanna play with you guys... can i come?

5. I don't want anything at all to do with colloidal silver...but alright, we'll talk. lmk when you've got some pollen to play with and we'll make it happen :wave:

6. Deal! i'll send you a PM when all is ready. out of the list, is there a particular male you'd want? i have a romulan and kings kush in seedling right now.

7. Is it GHS "king's kush"? If so I'll pass on that one, but the Rom sounds about right if it's real deal...

and any background on the power skunk?

8. anyone in union county?

9. Here's a couple older shots of the same mt. cook, I think these were popcorn buds though, definitely looks a little early based on the pistils but the trichs were all clouded out with a bit of amber so I cut based on that...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. that looks pretty tasty

11. It actually does get a really interesting flavor after the cure that's a lot like the smell, really strong menthol/eucalyptol and old school pine funk mixed in. My aging hippie friends really dig it for the flavor and smell, younger buddies not as interested in that but really like the super couchlock that comes with it.

I also just dropped five of my F1 "mountain lights" (which is really just an unnamed local cut of NL#5) X mt. cook beans from my mass pollination with the mt. c male into the dirt for a nice long veg before it goes outside for the season. It's a beautiful, warm, sunny day out here in the mountains and it looks like all that nasty weather might be behind us. Time to start planning for the big HPS in the sky too.

12. anybody near fayetteville? or within driving distance?

13. Jd why are we not friends....lol
    i need to have you at my net gathering for sure

14. #194 isimon, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
    Reppin NC hard...

get ready to see loads of Master Kush in Raleigh/Cary area:hello:

(THIS STUFF IS NOT MINE!!!)

edit: (image removed)

15. lol i love the solo cup he's using on the scale

16. let me get some of that been getting bullshit up here ;)

17. one of my favorites, is that nirvana's mk?

18. i just did a tattoo on a guy that had a lil cross like that.. nahhh cant be :confused:

19. Boone head reporting:hello:

Ill have to take a picture of the Fruit Loop I got last night

20. I'm going bar hopping with a Boone/App State buddy and she's bringing me some of ya'll Boonie's Sour Diez cut, glad to see more nc heads posting :wave: holllaaaa