Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Buying seeds in Colorado?

• Please log in to reply

mrSmokesAllDay

mrSmokesAllDay

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Does anyone know a good store to buy seeds in Colorado, preferably near Denver? I have seen very few websites list that they actually sell seeds and would like to hear from anyone who knows of a good place to go. Looking for variety and value mostly. Thanks GC!:smoking:

Guest_niamert_*

Guest_niamert_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I haven't found any dispensaries that sell seeds. The disp I go to said they used to carry them but people only wanted clones so they stopped carrying seeds. They did say that you can order from a site over seas or in canada. I ordered some feminized seeds about 10 years ago (before I was 'legal'). Got them okay and they grew some dank!! I even tried to grow two about a month ago and one still sprouted after 10 years in my seed jar.

The thing with seeds is they are expensive for good strains. Even more for feminized seeds. Usually you have to order 10 seeds, not just one. Is there a reason you don't want to buy clones from a dispensary? My disp has good (they claim, I haven't yet tested) strains of fully rooted clones for usually $15-$30.

WagePeace

WagePeace

FranksMakesDanks

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
Grateful Meds in Ned sells TGA Seeds, they're mad nice.

Cannaseur Seeds - T.G.A Seeds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users